Bigger

In Monday, Yuri arrived at school. Her belly was a little bloated, when MC appears she just said sorry for go out so fast with no reason. Mc says "Don't worry, but I see you look more... Cute". Yuri answer "Really? Thanks, but I think that I should start a diet soon". MC suddenly said "That's your choice, for me you look great". Yuri surprised thanked.

Yuri starts to go to MC's house almost every day. Always brings something new to eat. Each time Yuri was eating even more, and some times she ate all the food she brings. After two weeks her size was changing, she wasn't keeping her normal slim figure for too long. The other club members notice that, but stay in silence. Also steal one or two of Natsuki's cupcakes when feels hungry. MC was doing great in the math classes, and Yuri feels more confident, the thin shy girl changed a lot.

Yuri gained much weight, her became too big to get on her clocles properly. In other day in school a embarrassing situation happened. Natsuki call everyone of the club and said "Okay, who ate all cupcakes? I was in the bathroom and when I returned all cupcakes desapper. In fact, I did almost ten, soo who ate then? Probably was you Yuri, I saw you looking at then very focused". Yuri denies but Natsuki keep accusing her saying "I don't think soo. They were to everyone not just for one. Now I now why your fatass looks even bigger now a days".

Monika tries to appease, but without success. Mc begins to help Yuri saying "Don't judge Yuri. You can't prove that she ate your cupcakes. And I have to say, if they didn't disappear, you probably would ate all of them by yourself, maybe you should be called Fatsuki!". Monika loose her pacience and shout "That's enough! Stop Natsuki and you too MC, maybe we should finished for today our club reunion".

Everyone were going to
their homes, but Yuri asked to MC if she could go with him. He agree and both were talking about what happened. She reveals that she really ate all Natsuki's cupcakes, she cried saying "I'm soo sorry, I was to hungry. I-I only can't crontrol it, be eating with you makes me feel better. Eat is what makes me feel confident, I'm sorry. You a probably disappointed". Mc heard that and say "You didn't do nothing wrong, you was just... Hungry. What about have dinner with me? Maybe would be nice". Yuri hold back the crying and smile saying "Yes, it would be perfect".

Months later, they fall In love. And again Yuri was in Mc's house, today he was making cupcakes, In the end insist Natsuki to teach their technics wasn't a bad ideia. Yuri was irreconcilable, just a big mess holding a joystick and saying "come on MC, this time I will beat you. You know that my new skills are unstoppable". MC come think the cupcakes, Yuri tries one and happily say "Wow, they looks incredible MC. How I would be without you?" They hug each other. Both say "Are you ready?", and now another game competition will start for all night...