6 Kids Out of 1 Million

It was the mid 1840s when children were forced to work at mills and only be payed a few cents hourly. Working at the mills the children got hurt constantly and where always being abused, sometimes even tested for new machines and chemicals. One day the factory designed a new chemical to make the machines work quicker, they pulled out 6 children from different working areas of the factory, 2 girls and 4 boys. These children were very lonely, tired, and worn out, and since it was the middle of the winter they were also very cold. After being tested the kids felt very different almost like dreaming and could not focus at all, the factory let them out to get some fresh air thinking that the cold air might bring them back to their senses. The very second they were outside they started building a snowman and singing around in a circle about someone named Frosty, one of the symptoms for this chemical was hallucination and they definitely started to hallucinate. All of there pain and emotions brought together this living snowman that they created in their head as someone to look up to. Jumping and dancing all around they finally felt happiness, and walking a long the street as if they were following someone. As the day grew old and the night sky awoke there new friend started to fade but the last thing he said was , "I'll be back again someday" and what he actually meant by this was when your lonely and hurt again I'll be back to try and help you forget.