eleven

DONT FORGET TO READ CHAPTER TEN

TWO MONTHS LATER~~

I was really surprised when mom didn't tell me to just stay with her instead of going back to college. I even let out a small gasp; I'm so dramatic *insert awkward laugh*.

"Do you want me to drop you off at college or are you taking Nia- that boys car?" My mom asked me as she gave me a long hug.

"Honestly, I really want you to drive me, but I'm sure he actually will kill me if I don't return his car." I replied, letting out a small laugh.

Not only hadn't he tried to contact me, I also found out he hadn't reported his car stolen. I wondered what was in the car since he doesn't want the police to search for it?

I shivered at the thought.

To Ariel:
Hey, - remember me?
-
I instantly got a reply.
-
To Erica:
Erica?! You haven't replied to my messages for two freaking months, I seriously thought you were dead!
-
To Ariel:
I'm not. Sorry for worrying you. I'm returning today by the way.
-
To Erica:
I can't wait to tell the guys!
-
To Ariel:
Please don't.. Let's keep it a secret for now, okay?
-
To Erica:
Alright.. And Erica? If you don't mind me asking, what happens that day you disappeared?
-
To Ariel:
I'll tell you everything when I get there.

I turned off my phone and grabbed my bag, "Not that you'd actually get the truth.." I whispered.

"Bye mom, I'll miss you lots." I said as I hugged my mother for the last time.

"I'll miss you too. Don't forget to call me, okay love?" She said.

I mumbled a quick 'I will' before stepping into the car. Just as I turned on the engine, my mom opened the garage.

I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him.

Not in the 'I'm-scared-he-might-kill-me' way, but in a way that made my heartbeat quicken and my hands sweaty. I loved him; there was nothing I could do. But did I actually need him? Of course not.

But! Was I excited anyway? Hell yeah.

The car ride went by pretty fast, and I was in no time parking my- Niall's car in the parking lot. I had gotten so used to using it as my own, and it hurt to know I had to return it today.

To Niall:
We need to talk. Your dorm in ten minutes; get rid of Zayn.
-
To Erica:
Make it five.
-

Of course he just HAD to be free. I was actually secretly hoping he was busy. Then again, what would come out of that?

Knocking on his door, I couldn't help but feel nervous, like, really really nervous. He didn't open the door, and after a few minutes I checked my phone. No new messages. I sighed, slipping it into my pocket. Instead of waiting a few more minutes, I opened the door and walked inside without saying anything. Suits him right.

"That took you long enough." Niall huffed and I felt my breath get caught in my throat.

Damn you, hormones!

I rolled my eyes, knowing I couldn't rely on my voice to make myself sound tough. What can I say? He makes my knees feel weak.

I can't believe I casually said that.

He stared at me, his face completely blank, "Why are you back, and why do you want to talk to me?"

"Well, I kinda stole your car so I'm here to return it." I casually shrugged, pretended not to be bugged by his cold but oh so sexy features.

As much as I tried to keep the 'cool' act, it was hard and could break any minute. All he really had to do was get too close or talk about the.. Incident.

He sighed, "I missed you."

My mouth instantly flew open. Or he could say that.

"W-what," I croaked out.

He stepped closer to me and pictures flashed inside my mind. The guns, him.. I saw him murdering several people in my mind and I nearly started crying. When he tried to grab my hand, I punched his face.

Taking a few steps back with his hand on his head, his eyes widened as he looked at me, "I'm not like that anymore, Niall. I'm not weak and you can't manipulate me. Don't you think I know what you do? I can't believe I actually liked a murderer." I spat and he guilty looked at me.

"B-but.. I stopped. For you." He said.

"Don't you dare to try and manipulate me. I'm not stupid." I hissed, walking out the door.

However, he quickly followed, "Erica, please wait."

I was angry.

"No," I hissed, "I'm here with your car and that's all I came for. I'm not going to fall into your trap and simply wait for you to get bored of me and kill me."

With that, I left.

Crying,

Tired,

More in love than ever.

At least I still have his car keys.

~~
PLEASE READ ITS IMPORTANT
thats it for today... I hope it's okay!
anyways, I've decided I want to update a certain day of the week, but at the same time I don't want to bother with short parts (like this one) when I post that rarely. so what if we make the agreement that I post long parts every Sunday maybe? it gives me the chance to have something well written. thank you guys! love you

- sarah