Chapter 1

It all started in Farewell Academia.

You see, I am the messenger of Farewell Academia, Hiniki. May recognise me from the past messenger of the school, Hatsu, but my sis graduated and has passed down her status onto me. It kind of feels a bit unfair though.... i'm allowed to do almost everything a normal student can, it's like PREMIUM! AND MY SISTER IS THE MONEY FOR IT! 

I can go on my phone, people can't, I can skip class, people can't. And you get what i mean.

"Hello, Hiniki-san." Mrs Soy approaches me, just when i was actually about to enter class. It's a teacher tough, can't just ignore her (the worst bit about my status).         

"Yes, good morning Mrs Soy." I reply back, trying my absolute hardest to not look annoyed.

"Can you please give this letter to the form 1-C?" She asks me, handing me a letter and running away as if she was 10 hours late to some meeting...

Oh well. Let's get this letter to 1C.

I walk down the halls, which had grey and specially cleaned lockers. Everything looked prestigious, but basic compared to royalty. I had dark brown eyes, and hazelnut curly hair, one strand being braided. Along with my hair, i wore the typical Farewell uniform, which included a light grey blazer, with a sewn on fabric badge on the top left saying "Farewell, Academia." I also wore a white buttoned shirt, and a dark black skirt. Along with that i wore dark leggings on top of my light skin.

"Ee!" I hear someone say, in lesson time? This could of not been a teacher, this had to be a student. Why would they be roaming the halls at first period anyway? Not to mention, it's an exam for all classes except 1-D, my class!!!

"EXCUSE ME, YOU HAVE TEST WHY ARE YOU-" I shout, being highly inconsiderate of my voice. 

"Because I don't want to do the test, little miss..." A voice behind me said. I turned back to see who it was, but she pushed me to the wall right before my full body twisted to her direction, and she pinned me to the wall. The girl had long black hair that was curly, almost like mine, except let loose and didn't have a braid; she had dark purple eye contacts, and wore almost the same uniform as mine. The only difference was that she was wearing knee socks instead, and wore a tie.

"You look cute." The girl commented, before i could even protest against what she was doing right now-what was she doing anyways? Why did she just suddenly come up to the messenger? She started rubbing my cheeks with her soft palmed hand...

"Who are you...?" I asked, a clueless expression rested on my face.

"Hehe, I'm Maiyoko, but please just call me Maiko." She replied, chuckling and giggling at me. "You smell like cherry trees,

but you'd smell better next to me...." She said, huh???

What? Does she like me at first sight or what!? She calls me cute, now this!?