Chapter 14

Lokis pov
~~~
I wake up to see Y/n lying on my chest with one of her legs draped between my own, still asleep. Last night was amazing, I wish we could keep doing it but how would we tell Thor? She probably doesn't even like anyway. Y/n might of felt pressured, hopefully not.

Y/n starts moving and stretching her legs, her leg between mine starts moving. I need to get it off before she feels my member getting harder.

Y/n's pov
~~~
I wake up to feel Lokis boner against my leg... Uh anyway.
"Goodmorning, darling." Lokis says in a sexy morning voice. "Morning, Loki... I'm going to have a shower." I getting up out of the bed. "How about I join you, darling?"     I want to say yes but I can barely walk after last night. "Nah I'm good, thanks for the offer though.

"Oh and Loki try clam down your boner before I come out." Loki smirks at me. "I can think of one way to clam it down, darling." Loki says winking at me. All I do is give him the finger

I can't think of him right now, today I'm going to be told if I have to marry Thor or not, this is really nerve racking.

When I come out of the shower I see that Loki is nowhere to be seen but the bed is made, that's nice of him. I'm kinda sad but oh well, it's for the best.

~~~
I'm walking to the throne room. Oh my gods what if I have to marry Thor? Seeing Loki there would be so awkward.

I open the doors to the throne and kneel before Odin. "You may stand, lady Y/n." I get up.

"I have made my decision... Although I know Thor and you could have word through this... I resign your marriage."

It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, as the words come out of Odins mouth. "Thank you, my king." I say bowing my head and walking out of the room.

~~~
Later I'm in my room dancing to f/s, I open my windows and let my h/c flow in the light wind.

I finally feel free I countiue dancing until there's a knock at my door... Well more like someone banging the door hard enough to break it.

"No need to knock so loud." I say opening the door and stepping out of my room a little, only to be backed up into the room by him. "You got our marriage resigned!!!" Thor's voice booms all around the room.

"I- I um." I'm usually able to come back with something but this is the first time Thor has actually scared me. He's looking right down at me, my back pressed against a wall in my bedroom. "Why did you do it! We could have talked about it!"

I finally snap. "Thor I never wanted to marry you!" I say shouting as loud as I can. "What?" Thor says looking heart broken. "I never wanted to marry you! I just finally had a good reason for a marriage to be resigned!"

Sorry this chapter is short, don't forget to vote! -Keira 🥰