Beginning

• Your dad is best friend of chief. Generation of you family have served the chief and helped him with the village.
You are 4 months younger than Ari.

(Pick the dad you want)

(You mom)

(You)

(Ari)

(Ari)

Gramma Tala: In the beginning, there was only ocean until the mother island emerged Te Fiti. Her heart held the greatest power ever known. It could create life itself. And Te Fiti shared it with the world.–Each and every child present there were terrified, except for two the clapped and chuckled– But in time, some begin to seek Te Fiti's heart. They believed that they could possess it, the great power of creation would be theirs. And one day, the most daring of them all voyaged across the vast ocean to take it. He was a Demigod of the wind and sea. He was a warrior. A trickster. A
shapeshifter who could change form with the power of his magical fish hook. And his name was Maui. But without her heart, Te Fiti began to crumble, giving birth to a terrible darkness. Maui tried to escape, but was confronted by another who sought the heart Te Kā, a demon of earth and fire. Maui was struck from the sky. never to be seen again. And his magical fish hook and the heart of Te Fiti, were lost to the sea. Where even now, 1000 years later, Te Kā
and the demons of the deep still hunt for the heart, hiding in the darkness that will continue to spread, chasing away our fish, draining the life from island after island until every one of
us is devoured by the bloodthirsty jaws of inescapable death! But one day, the heart will be found by someone who would journey beyond the reef, find Maui, deliver him across the great ocean to restore Te Fiti's heart and
save us all.

They looked up inspired. Suddenly their fathers walked over to them.

Chief Tui: Thank you, Mother, that's enough.
Ari: Papa!
(Y/N): Daddy!
Rua: Princess.

Both the fathers picks up their child.

Chief Tui: No one goes outside the reef. We're safe here. There is no darkness. There are no monsters.

Tui hits something and suddenly curtains of monsters show up all over the tent.

Child1: Monsters.

All the children run in fear. Tui falls and Rua places (Y/N) down to help his friend.

Child2: I'm gonna throw up.
Chief Tui: There is nothing beyond that reef but storm and rough sea. As long as we stay on our very safe island, we'll be fine.
Gramma Tala: The legends are true. Someone will have to go.
Chief Tui: Mother, Motunui is paradise. Who would want to go anywhere else?

While the mother and son were arguing and Rua was buzy helping the kids, Ari saw the ocean through the gap between the curtains. He noticed (Y/N) was also looking through it. Without wasting time he pulled her out of the tent and both of them stopped near the shore. The girl saw a golden pink shell washup on the shore. (Y/N) pointed to it.

(Y/N): Want.

Ari understood as he went to pick it up and she followed him. Out of sudden both the kids heard birds sound and both of them looked over to see a baby turtle trapped under some leaves. Ari turned to see something that could help you. He grabbed a big leaf, and went over to the turtle. He held it over him as it started to walk towards the ocean. (Y/N) guarded Ari and the turtle from the birds. A bird landed in front of them and tried to catch the turtle.

(Y/N): Shoo, shoo! Bad bird.

You chased the bird away. Ari flipped the turtle back. Ari and (Y/N) led it to the ocean. Then magically part of the ocean moved back revealing the same shell from earlier. Ari grin and went to pick it up. Again some part of water revealed another shell. You walked over and picked it up. The ocean moved again, a fish left out of the water, quickly flipped back in the ocean. Ari picked up the shell and the ocean moved again. They both saw a mama turtle and the same little turtle they helped before. A wave appeared above you two. It almost looked like it was looking at both of them with curiosity. Ari and (Y/N) tilted your head to left with confusion, and the wave copied them. The wave went closer as Ari touched it and some of the water fell on his face. The wave then put itself on your hair, getting it all wet. When it released, your hair were in (h/s). Ari and (Y/N) giggled. Suddenly  something shiny green stone came over. You reached and grabbed it. Ari traced the sprial line over it with his tiny finger.

*********

Hey butterflies my first chapter after a week maybe. This story will have slow update because my school gave us a lot of homework all of sudden. I hate it, but I even miss it. Well Bye bye c'ya.