I Made The Same Mistake Twice. Three Times. Maybe Four.

“Faster, faster,” I said frantically, waving my hands in circular motions away from my body and then back inwards quickly. “You have to move faster. You have to leave!”

Jake’s grin hadn’t left his lips the moment he woke up. His tousled hair and laid-back demeanour were all too enticing for my good. I made efforts to avoid his eyes every time he looked at me and laugh; for fear of succumbing to his every touch.

He walked around, picking up each item of his clothing, but he did it at an excruciatingly slow speed. And I figured, the sooner I got him out of my apartment, the sooner this would all be forgotten. As if nothing ever happened.

“Don’t be so edgy,” Jake grinned, “I had a good time. Didn’t you?”

YES! “No!”

He laughed, a chime of confidence. “You lie.”

I turned away and bit my lip to keep from smiling. If anything, I didn’t want him to see me enjoying myself just as much as he was. It was all so wrong. I just kept going back and forth between losing my job and the spectacular orgasms he brought me to. I don’t exactly remember how many positions we did; but I do remember switching positions a helleva-lot! The memory of the night was coming back to me in swarms of realisations and remembrance.

I was leaning on the spine of the wall that separated the kitchen from the bathroom with my back, watching him as he went between the living room and my bedroom. Every time he entered my bedroom, I kept imagining myself pouncing on him and pinning him onto the bed. My job! I thought. My job, my job, my job!

“Oh my God,” I whined, my forehead creasing.

Jake chuckled. “Relax. You have nothing to worry about.”

“Easy for you to say. You legitimately have nothing to worry about. The company spoiled brat never has anything to worry about,” I threw my arms up in the air, but then stopped short. “Sorry. I didn’t mean—”

Jake sauntered towards me, shirtless, his tie wrapped around his hand. “Well now, Sophia, I distinctively remember that I was spoiling you last night,” he grinned.

His brown eyes bore into mine intensely. In the light, it looked like liquid gold. He lifted one hand to lean on the wall, and the other curving my waist.

“Jake,” I whispered, “my boss, whom you know paternally, is going to be pissed. He’ll fire me.”

He grabbed a hold of my wobbly body and turned me around to face the wall. I pulled up no fight; nor was I hesitant. Entirely giving, once again.

He placed his lips up against my ear. “You should really stop talking about work.” He pulled my arms up at my wrists, and gently held them together. “Dare I say, or else.”

I rested my forehead on the wall, closing my eyes and breathing erratically. “Or else what?”

He began kissing my neck. And as I tried turning my head back to kiss him, he let one of my arms down to give way. Our lips locked, and the softness of his embraced my trembling ones as he messaged my body; as we moved, finding our rhythm, my lips seemed to begin moving as hungrily as his. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth with ease, in search of my own. He moved his pelvis into me, and I felt how hard he was on my ass; of which the memory of the perfect shape, colour and thickness drove me wet and hot. Then, he returned to kissing my neck, raising my arm back up along with my other.

I rested my forehead back onto the wall. “Am I going to lose my job?”

“That’s it,” he said, his tone coloured by a smile and wickedness. “Keep your hands up, baby.”

He pulled my sweatpants down and immediately slapped my ass. He grasped it firmly, jiggled it, and then slapped me again. I moaned. “Oh my—Jake!”

“Do you want me to stop?” he breathed.

I thought for a moment, considered seriously…and then I allowed the second to pass. “No. don’t stop.”

He felt his hands run down my body as he got down on his knees. A nanosecond passed between him taking off my panties and then jutting my ass out at my hips, when suddenly I felt his warm tongue flicking at my lips. The width of which was wide for when he moved slowly; and narrow for when he deepened his tongue inside of me, aiming for my clitoris. He moaned and breathed; vibrations rattled my body; heat consumed me.

I banged my fist on the wall once, and then open-handed. Screaming, ‘oh my God’ and various profanities. Jake chuckled inside of me, the pulsation killing me. My toes began to curl, my body tensed, and then I shuddered, feeling a rush of heat and a stream of pleasure as I orgasmed.

I fell down, sitting opposite Jake as I regained a steady breath. Jake looked extremely proud and confident.

“Told you not to talk about work,” he said, using the pad of his thumb to wipe a droplet on his bottom lip and into his mouth. The sight of which was just as sexy as he was. “Now I’ll leave.”

He stood, and I listened as he drank a cup of water; and watched as he walked into my room to collect a few more clothes. I crawled a bit, until I felt that I could stand safely without toppling over, and then ran into my room. His back was turned, but just as he heard me running, he turned and then embraced me as I tackled him onto the bed.

“Not just yet,” I laughed.

Jake laughed with me, squeezing my thighs. “Good!”