The Beginning

Before I start this story I just want to remind everyone to look after yourselves! 

For this chapter here is a song to listen too that can match the mood. :) 

Combing my hand through the little hair I have left on my head I let out a long and low sigh. The last class I had was so intense I could not hear myself think, I stood up from my chair and grabbed my coffee off my other desk that had its place right up front. As I did so I remembered that I had to get home early to defrost the chicken for dinner. Locking up my classroom's door I heard a familiar voice from bellow me, Mr Culimore. I walked towards the staircase to be met with direct eye contact, taken aback I blank out. I find myself looking him up and down, man was he a handsome fellow, focusing back on his eyes I notice he is smiling. "Will you be joining me Mr Halton?" I nod and he turns around to begin walking. I watch as he waddles down the stairs slowly, I love the way his body is so perfectly round... it is like he is a perfect sphere. 

After talking shit about our classes it went silent, we still had not reached the carpark and it was becoming awkward until the silence was broken. "You smell like coffee." Mr Culimore pointed out and I rub the back of my neck and smirk "Aha.. That's because I am actually currently drinking coffee.." I tilted my cup to show him what was inside "Oh, that makes sense." I could still feel myself smiling as we stood in the walkway giggling like an awkward high school couple. But we were not any of those sadly sometimes I wish we could have met when we were younger. He walked into the carpark "Goodbye Mr Halton" Mr Culimore called out as he waddled toward his car and hoped in, It hurt knowing that I now needed to go home to be alone for the rest of the night but I couldn't dare invite him over he was so out of my league. I got into my car and watched him drive away from my rear view mirror slowly following behind. I turned on the radio and listened to the music as I prepared myself for my lonely night watching documentaries. 

Sorry this chapter was short! I'm hoping that future chapters will become at least 600+ words, Until then this is all I have so far.