0.6

Michael was uncomfortable. He didn't know who this guy was and that scared him, so he fidgeted. Naturally people get annoyed when he did this, telling him that they felt "seasick" or just plains "weird". The thing is that he couldn't help it, he had grown up with it and now it was hard to stop. When he got nervous his legs shook and he would remain silent.

"So Ashton, how long have you been playing the drums?" Luke asked, acting already infatuated with the boy.

"Er, a while and you guys seem pretty awesome so should we make this happen?" Ashton lifted his purple T-shirt slightly to cool down, his muscles glazed with sweat from playing.

"We just need to discuss it as a band." And with that Luke and Calum huddled I'm the corner, pretending to be all businessy and that. While doing so, Ashton came and sat next to Michael.

"So why aren't you involved in band discussion?"

Ashton was loud and outgoing, he was very much the opppsite of Michael.

He let out a low whisper, "they already know what I think."

"And what do you think?" No reply. "I won't be offended I promise, I'm just here to make friends and play music."

"I-I think you're new...and that scares me."

Ashton sighed with a laugh and placed a hand on Michael's shoulder.

"Not everything new is scary."

Calum and Luke jerred, welcoming Ashton to the band and even to get pizza with them. The boys new Michael wouldn't come, he'd have to sit where he was placed rather than where he always sat and he couldn't have that. Calum and Luke had often waited until table number 14 was free but Michael didn't want Ashton to know, he was new. He was scary.

Michael sat, quietly devising a song that he would never show anyone, when Olive stood admiring his gentle humming. They didn't speak, Michael just took her hand, dragged her out and they walked, and walled. Until, he sat on top of a hill and pulled his legs to his chest.

—————-

I know short chapter but early update yay, I am going to try and get this story updated when possible because I want to start my other one.

Question: What do you think of Ashton? Michael not liking him?

As usual

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

DONT GIVE SPONGEBOB A BJ UNLESS YOU WANT A REALLY DRY MOUTH