Carmen

It had been a week since Carmen had done that thing at Whittmore college with the thugs.

Since then she had broken into a museum and stolen a painting, broken into another museum and stolen a diamond, taken millions of euros from a Swiss bank, a high end art gallery in Cairo, and a Shanghai amusement park. Before vanishing without a single trace.

"She is always seen wearing a red coat and fedora, she announcing her presence by making random public appearances beforehand." A cop said. "We must ask ourselves who is Carmen Sandiego, what kind of thief would draw attention to themselves by leaving clues and wearing bold colors?" Lestrade said. "Chief we've got a sighting! It's by that new museum with a ton of medieval stuff, perhaps she is targeting a priceless antique or historic artificial from one of its many sections." A random officer said. "Let's go!" Lestrade said grabbing his coat and heading out the door.

"There she is." Lestrade said pointing to the roof of the museum. Sherlock and John got to the room she broke into which was at the top of the building. "Stop in the name of the law." Sherlock said and Carmen raised an eyebrow. "On who's authority?" She asked. Sherlock reached for his pocket to find that his fake police badge was gone. "Sherlock Holmes huh?" Carmen said holding it in the air. "But I know a fake police badge when I see one." Carmen said. "Regardless you're a thief Carmen Sandiego." Sherlock said. She ran at him and when he was going to block she jumped over his head and used her grappling hook gun to get on top of the roof again.

Sherlock climbed to the roof and started going from building to building, "Stop!" Sherlock yelled and Carmen stopped turning around. Sherlock started to go closer to her. "You didn't say for how long." Carmen said and shot her grappler again and swung around a building before swinging herself to another building. "You've got to be kidding me. We almost had her." John said and Sherlock glared at the woman as she left his line of sight. "Carmen Sandiego......" Sherlock said and went back to Lestrade with John.

"She got away, used a grappling hook gun of sort. She clearly had allies higher up to have that kind of technology we need to question some secretive higher ups." Sherlock said. "Sherlock, we can't question them with no proof, just because she's smart enough to evade you doesn't mean that she's automatically connected to higher ups." Lestrade said. Sherlock and John got into a cab and Sherlock looked at Lestrade before the cab drove off.

"Hey red, that Sherlock guy is smarter than he looks check this out, he's consulted when the police draw a blank on an investigation. And his brother is Mycroft who by the way practically owns the British government. He has a blog about all the crimes he's solved and calls it the art of deduction. His friend John Watson has a blog as well but it includes him and Sherlock, his friend Sherlock is as good as he sounds, John served in Afghanistan as a doctor. Odd duo." Player said. "Okay player, I'll be on the boat in five seconds." Carmen said. "Alright but watch out you did just rob a museum of a diamond." Player said. Carmen put her fedora and jacket into her bag and jumped onto the rendezvous boat that was waiting in a large lake.

"Hey Carmen." Zack said. "Hey Zack." Carmen said pulling up her hood. "Red you got a tail." Player said. "Yeah and it isn't moriarty he wouldn't be this discrete." Carmen said. "Zack let's shake the tail." Carmen said with a smirk. "Alright." Zack said speeding up. "Faster." The tail said. Carmen smirked turning so that her eye was visible, the tail grunted and sped up.
The boat in front of Carmen started to turn so that it would block the path, just as there was about to be no space Zack zoomed through a small space then the path completely closed off.

"Hey you! Unblock this path." The tail said. "No can do, I'm with Carmen." Ivy said taking off her fisherman disguise and jumping into the rendezvous boat. "Hey Carmen." Ivy said looking back at you. "Hey Ivy, nice move with the boat." Carmen said. "Thanks." Ivy said. "Did you get the food?" Zack asked Ivy. "No." Ivy said. "What?! I asked you to get the stuff from the restaurant while I drove the boat." Zack said. "Yeah but then I had to save you because you couldn't shake the tail by yourself." Ivy said. "Uhhhhh." Zack groaned. "Stop groaning and get us out of here." Ivy said.

"Hey red, the painting stuff is going down two days from now. Last painting available to grab is here in London, looks like you're staying here a little longer." Player said. "Alright." Carmen said with a smile.

Here are the photos of what Carmen looks like and the outdo song for even more dramatic effect