1

When I write from a movie and series, things won't be accurate!
Will have extremely slow updates!!

Y/n laughs, " Sohone where are we going? " She said as she was being dragged by Sohone who had a playful smile on his face. "Just wait, well be there soon! " He said, chuckling a little. "Is this another prank? " "No, not that either. " He said smirking at her. Y/n laughed a little and rolled her eyes. The went up the rocks. "We're here. " He said with a bigger smirk. He moved out of the way and Y/n gasped at the view. The stars twinkled bright in the sky as fireflies flew around them. "It's wonderful Sohone! " She said turning towards him, smiling at him. Sohone smiled back, pulling her into a hug. She laughed and hugged back. "When I become the guardian off the sun... " They pull away and he holds her hands. "Will you travel and stay with me? " Sohone said, looking at her and smiling, kissing her hand. Y/n blushed and smiled. "Yes! " She giggled out, smiling more.

Sohone pulled out two matching rings. Y/n laughed and gave him a confused look. "What's this? " "Promise rings. " He said, placing it on her finger. "And you invited this? " Y/n said raising a brow. "Yes." He said smirking. "Thanks." She said. "No problem. " He said, making her laugh a little and she rolled her eyes. Suddenly her feet started to freeze. "Sohone? What's happening!? " His eyes widened. "I-I don't know! " She held onto his hands tightly. "These promise rings could also mean something else... " She said smiling weakly as her legs start to freeze. "W-what--" "They could also mean " Love" And also promise me something.... " Sohone's eyes widened. Her waisted started to freeze. "Will you wait for me? " Sohone eyes widened more. "Yes o-of course! Wait don't leave me--" She smiled at him and she completely froze. Sohone stood there in shock. He cupped her face. "Y/n? Y/n!? "

Sohone woke up with a frown on his face. Today he would become the guardian of the sun. He started to shape his weapon with her fist. He then walked out and the ladies started cheering and calling his name. "Hello ladies. Guess who's going to be guardian of the Sun today! " They cheer his name once again. He smirks and throws his spear. The girls continued to cheer his name. He smirkes once again and walked away.

He soon started to climb up the rock. Once he reached the top, he smiled at the frozen figure. "Hey... " He said as he sat down in front of the figure. "Today I become the guardian of the sun... " Sohone looked at Y/n, only to see a smile. "We made a promise... When are you coming back... " He let out a sigh. "Welp... Goodbye again... Wish me luck! " He said sadly, turning away and heading back down to the ceremony.

(Video up top if not and your too lazy like me lol, here. )

"I can't believe it... Someone else was chosen? " Sohone said as he leaned against a tree. "It's the first time I've seen that happen!" He said surprised. "Well. I'm going to start now... Bye... " He said, climbing down and heading towards where the sun was, ready to start the course.

Time skip

"The moon is getting off course! " Glim said as she looked through the window, watching as the moon was being dragged. She quickly rushed down and ran towards the direction. Sohone was walking the sun, when he noticed the moon being off course. He let out an angry growl, " That little--" He stop the sun, quickly rushing down to where the moon was being held.

"What do you think your doing! " Sohone said angrily towards Mune, who jumped at his voice. "I-i'm sorry! I didn't mean to! " "Because of you everything is off course!! " Sohone said with more anger. "It's my first day and your already messing things up for me!! " Suddenly everything around them started to get dark. They both turned and watch as the sun was dragged away in the distance. Their eyes widened, before Sohone started to growl, turning towards Mune.

Message below is for the readers who read my other stories!

Wait.... Let me explain! Right now I'm stressing and I have not been in the mood to write in Hurt or Circus Love... So I wanted to work on a different story. I wanted to write this for when I wasn't in the mood for the other stories, I would have this story that's gonna be slow updates. I know I have the other two stories, but the Cat in Boots story I need to watch the movie to know what to write, but I haven't. And my I'm nuts for you story is just a mess to me. Like I just want to skip ahead, but I can't do that yet because then things wouldn't make since.

I'm also starting school again soon which is already stressful. I have been working on other things. So please understand and give me a few weeks to be able to finally relax, sit down and write something. I don't want these stories to be like my last account where now I don't even spend time in it so yeah....

Love y'all thank you for everything and see you next time.