Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Age:16

Hair Color: H/c

Eye Color: ????

Skin Color: S/c

Looks:

Favorite Dinosaur: Tyrannosaurus

Mental Ability-

Photographic Memory: He has the ability to remember information or visual images in great detail.

Skill Set-

Tactician: Y/n us highly capable of casing out, planning, and executing tasks. He is also very spatially aware of combat situations, making use of the environment.

Craftsmanship: As a child, he designed and built a functioning miniature boat from scrap metal and wiring in his garage. This only got more advanced after learning to disassemble and reassemble guns, and other wepaons. 

Tracker: Y/n is able to gather information from the tracks left by animals. This included how fast they were running, the approximate location of the animal, and the direction traveled.

Marksmanship: Taught by his mother, Y/n is an excellent shoot. He can see any type of gun to give full detail of said gun, and the number of bullets it can fire. Along with that knowledge Y/n is able to effortlessly blend his marksmanship with his hand-to-hand skills, being able to swiftly use grappling moves combined with precision shots to take on people and animals.

Off-Road Driving: Due to his mother's side of the family including her being a hunter and sometimes poachers. He had to drive on bumpy, slippery, or snowy roads during his time when he was trying to get his learner permit.

Mixed Martial Arts: Y/n is a well-trained fighter in Mix Martial Arts, he only got into Mix Martials Arts because he was bored of Kick-Boxing and wanted that rush again.

Kick-Boxing: Y/n is a well-trained fighter in Kick-Boxing, after three years he had earned the title of champion then retired.

Multilingualism: Y/n is fluent in several languages, including English, Russian, Italian, Hebrew, American Sign Language, Arabic, Japanese, and Indonesian.

Fun Fact: Y/n's eyes are always covered by something, from sunglasses to eyemask. Ever since he started his internship no one has seen what color his eyes are. He even wears goggles in the shower, don't ask why.