Please stay..

Word count is 604, enjoy!
POV: You and Bucky are great friends, but you both had liked each other for over a year now.

It was raining outside, and You were inside the compound, sitting on the couch watching tv. Not many of the other avengers were home because most of them were on a mission. The only ones that were home were Bruce, which was dowstairs in the lab, and Natasha who was sleeping. Still tired from last nights mission.

You kept clicking on the remote, trying to find something interesting to watch. You looked at the clock, 02:36AM. Had I been up that long? I should go brush my teeth and get ready for bed, you thought. But then you heard the faint sound of someone crying. You walked down the hall to where the bedrooms were. You noticed Bucky's door was slightly open, so you peeked inside. And there he was. He was sat next to his bed, with his knees up to his chin, crying and shaking. You felt your heart break when you saw him. You knocked on the door, not wanting to be rude by bursting in.

'BUCKYS POV':
I was still sat there crying, when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in.." i said with a low voice. Then I heard the recognizable voice, it was Y/N. I thought it was Steve who had come back from the mission, checking up on me. My head shot up, and I stared at her in fear.

'Y/N's POV':
"Hi Buck, you okay..?" I said, while walking in. His head shot up and stared at me, his face was covered in tear stains, shaking. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. "Y-Y/N.." He said, trembling. I took his hand(flesh one) and rubbed it with my thumb. "It's okay Buck, wanna tell me about it?" You said kindly, he then replied: "I-I had a nightmare.." his voice still trembling. "I killed you.." He continued. You hugged him, "That was only a nightmare, none of that was real,." You said. You hugged for a little longer, and noticed he had calmed down. He wasn't shaking as much, and his breathing had calmed down. You then got up and started to leave his room, thinking you were bothering him.

"Please stay.." you heard Bucky suddenly say. "I don't wanna be alone..!" He said.You turned around and saw he was breathing faster, his eyes were teary again, filling with fear. "Okay Buck, I'll stay.." You said, smiling sweetly. You walked back over to him and sat down beside him again, Bucky smiling desperately. You pulled him into a hug, just sitting there for a while. "Do you think I'm a monster..?" Bucky suddenly blurted out. You looked up at him and held his face in your arms. "No Bucky, I don't think your a monster..I think you a great guy.!" You said, rubbing his cheek with one of you thumbs. You noticed he smiled a little, and you smiled sweetly back. "Hey Y/N..Can I tell you something.?" You nodded, taking your hands from his face. "I like you, no- I love you..! I have for the longest time! A-And I understand if you don't like me back but I-" You cut him off by kissing him on the lips, he was shocked But kissed You back. You could Feel him smiling into the kiss.
"I love You Y/N.." He said looking at you. "I love You too Buck.." You said, both smiling at each other, and kiss again..