Chapter 4 - Transition Day [Part 2] -

Geh... So I'm going to do another part since writers block is in it again, so here is what I've done so far.... 

~~~~~~.~~~~~~

After with agreeing, Germany had a problem with the situation, "If we are going to find out how ve are going to make our school going, ve will need to split up since zis school is as big as ours and we hardly even know ze place..." 

"True but, yeah we will need to split up to make the process faster" Arthur agreed. 

"Wait! Some of us were-a toured around the school though, so, I've already been to the east-side of the school with Ludwig and Kiku!" Feliciano added. 

Ludwig and Kiku flinched then looked at each other.

"I almost forgot..." Kiku said as he put his hand to his forehead. 

"J-Ja, me too" said Ludwig, crossing his arms. 

"Ok then, you will search more on the east-side." Arthur organized. 

"So did anyone go on tours around the north, south and west side of the school?" asked Francis. 

"Alfred and I vent on the south side" Gilbert answered.

"Dude, wasn't there someone else with us too?!" asked Alfred. 

"...OH! It was Matthew! I totally forgot...." Gilbert sighed.

Matthew was actually in the group the whole time, until Gilbert mentioned him. 

"Bro where'd ya come from?!" jumped Alfred.

"I was here the whole time..." whispered Matthew irritatingly. 

"Anyways... I was with Ivan on the north-side, so we'll search there" Yao spoke.

"Ok then, Francis and I will go to the west-side. All of us are dismissed, please go to your associated places. Contact each other by your cellphones if needed." Arthur ended.  

- Feliciano's group- 

"Ve~ This sounds like we are in a whole group and it's all secret and stuff, right Ludwig?" Feliciano thought and asked. 

"Hm, yes but try not to be the suspicious one..." responded Ludwig.

"Even though you already are..." he said to himself.

~~~~~~.~~~~~~

See you in the next chapter/part, Hasta la Pasta~!