Ten dollars and a six pack

Any T.S. fans out there? This chapter is meant for you.
I'm quite proud of the chapter's name.
A) It's the name of one of her unreleased songs.
B) Ten dollars. You'll see. And he does have a six pack.
So many italics in this chapter.

I grab my bike, ready to go home for a much needed shower and a few calming episodes of Add's anime. She's already sitting on her bike when she points at someone behind me.

"Hey," I hear the biggest jerk in the entire galaxy say.

"Who's that?" Add is obviously surprised by his good looks. Don't let him fool you with his sexy abs, Adrianne. He's an idiot.

"The blonde one. Simon and Ethan's friend. The one who expects I'll have sex with him despite the fact that he's not even polite enough to introduce himself first," I say. I don't even bother to turn around.

"I'm Thane," he says. That makes me finally look at him. I raise my brows expecting him to say some more. He does.

"I'm sorry for being so rude to you. Your charm was sweeping me off my feet so I could barely say anything."

Adrianne makes a sceptical face. She knows exactly what he said to me. I told her. A direct quotation.

"Yeah, I totally believe you. That's why you didn't even give me the chance to show the charm you're going on about and started looking at my boobs and making dirty suggestions. The last time a guy said 'I could show you incredible things' I ended up nearly getting raped," I snapped.

"Let's make a little bet," he smiles and it's not a nice smile, it's more on the cold and arrogant side. "By the end of this summer I would be kissing those little boobies of yours. In my car. With my fingers deep inside your soaking wet private womanly parts. If I don't manage to do it, I'll give you ten dollars."

We both look at him with utter disgust.

"Pervert. As if that's gonna happen. Anyway, deal. I never say no to free money," I grin at him. He lets out a nasty laugh, turns around and walks away.

"Unless you learn how to say goodbye, you'll be a virgin forever," I shout at him. No reaction at all, he just floats away ignoring me. Either that or he's deaf.

"What a moron," Adrianne sighs.

"Tell me about that."

***

We're in my room, preparing for a fun night. I still can't believe that my overprotective daddy has actually given me permission to stay out till midnight.

"If Dad met him, I'm pretty sure Thane would strongly regret ever talking to me. The same goes for Simon, Ethan and basically every guy older than fifteen who dares to look at me," I say.

"I know exactly what you're talking about. Where are we going?"

"To the beach. There are bars, boys and clubs and if I'm super lucky, I might even bump into Simon."

"Talking about the Happy Mango Trio, do you think Kelly would be upset if I dated her little brother?" Add asks in the middle of putting on eyeliner.

"Dunno. But my favourite from the HMT is Simon. I think I already love that guy. He's literally the sexiest person I've ever seen."

"Ethan is cuter," she argues.

"They're both cuter than Thane. I think we can agree on this," I sigh.

"That's actually quite funny. Ethan is cuter than Thane," Add smirks. "Ethan and Thane. Ethan. Thane. Ethan. Thane. You got it? And look what you get when you write 'Thane' like that." She's shaking with laughter. I look at the piece of paper.
thanethanethanethanethanethane
"What's so funny about this?"