Back to the Cave

Artemis POV:

As I rounded the corner where I saw not just Kid Flash, but Miss Martian and Robin as well. The only problem was, well, them. Instead of 3 teenagers, there seemed to be 3 toddlers! each looking like the three teammates we were looking for. Two little redhead kids, a boy, and a girl, and an even younger-looking boy with black hair. Aqualad eventually came over and looked down at the kids. 

"How did this happen?" He asked

"I'm not sure, I just found them like this. Do you think it was caused by the voice we heard from the comms?"

"That is most likely."

"Well, we should probably head back to the cave,"

"Good idea. It would not be wise for us to continue our search while half our team is incapacitated."

I scoop up the youngest of the three, Robin, whose mask is still somehow staying on, and the other boy, Wally, considering the outfit, and bright red hair. Once I stand up I glance at Kaldur and see him with M'gann.

(Small time skip to the cave)

I exited the Bioship and walked over to the couches to put the boys down. It was already quite late and I didn't feel like walking back to my room in the cave, so I just sat down on the couch next to the boys. Kaldur sitting on the one next to me. 

"How old do you think they are? Do you think they'll remember everything?" I questioned

"I am unsure of both, but Wally and M'gann seem to be about 5 I would say, though Robin looks quite a bit younger."