Chapter 13

Y/n's P.O.V:
Me and Jason have been together for over 2 months now and to be honest, I'm the happiest I've ever been with him. We got closer, got to know each other, spent a lot of time together. It's seems like I'm bringing the best out of him and it's amazing to realize that I'm making him happy and help him to be the best version of himself every day.

Jason's P.O.V:
Me and Y/n have been dating for 2 months now and I'm the happiest I've ever been with her, she brings out the best out of me. We got closer, got to know each other, spent a lot of time together. My feelings for her are getting stronger every day. She took me out of the dark place and filled me with joy. It's like Y/n is that spotlight which I was missing...

"Hey, angel" - I smiled and pecked her sweet lips.

"Hi" - she cutely smiled, which made everything spark inside of me.

"So, you up tonight?" - I wondered and played with her hair. I wanted to make her a surprise date.

"Nah, I've told you that I'm hanging out with my parents, Jase" - she said and wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Oh, yeah. But... maybe... you can have some time after for me? Mmm?" - I grinned and leaned in

Y/n's P.O.V:
I giggled and pecked his lips, which made him smile. Then Jason's phone beeped and he took it in his hands.

"Who is it?" - I wondered.

"Khalil" - he said not looking away from the screen with a serious look on his face.

"He's inviting me to the party tonight" - he rolled his eyes and put his phone in his pocket.

"Oh" - I said. His friends are always like this, but as I said, I don't enjoy such "events" and never understood them. It's not about me not trusting Jason, of course I trust him.

"I'm not going, just like for the past few months" - he looked down at me and sparks shot through me, and then my lips curved into a small smile.

"Really?" - I asked in surprise

"Mhm, you kinda changed me" - he moved strands of my hair behind the ear. I blushed and looked down happily.

"It's like I have a different outlook on life and don't want to visit such events at the moment" - he continued.

"You're happy with that?" - I asked trying so hard not to smile.

"Definitely" - he whispered and caressed my cheek, while looking into my eyes. His eyes were actually shining and I could see happiness in them. Remember what they say? Eyes are the window of the soul.

"Listen, uh, maybe you want to meet my parents?" - I asked. My parents and Jason are both very important for me, so I wanted to introduce them to each other.

"It's really special to me. I want to introduce you"

"Wow! Uh... yeah, of course" - he said surprised, while slightly smiling.

"You wanna meet them?" - I asked surprised and smiled.

"I mean, I want to see those amazing creators, who did an awesome job and I want to thank them for that." - he smiled down at me.

"Awww" - I pouted blushing.

"Come here" - he said and put a long kiss on my forehead.

                 —————Later—————

"Hey, mom" - I said as soon as I entered the kitchen

"Hi, sweetie" - she warmly smiled at me

"Uh, is that okay if I'll bring someone special today at our dinner?" - I unsurely asked. I felt slightly nervous because Jason is my first ever boyfriend and I've never done such things.