Chapter 33

Aarav's POV

I woke up when i heard birds chirupping and the sun shining on my face.

I cover my face with my hands, as the sunshine is directly falling on my eyes.

As i am just awake, i felt a hand on my hairs and my shoulders.

I rub my right eye. Then i look up and saw the most idyllic face...... of Bhaviksha.

Her head is on the dashboard of the bed, sleeping with mouth closed and hairs falling on her face.

I realised that it is her hands on me and I am sleeping on her laps.

I slowly removed her hands from me without walking her up and get up.

I carefully make her sleep properly on my bed, she moves a bit and say "mumma let me sleep" in a sleepy voice.

She frowns as sunlight was falling on her face, so i quickly pull the curtains on.

I sit on the floor besides her and stare at her peaceful face.

I don't know when you became so special to me that i shared my past and fear with you.

I don't know how you do it, but when you console me i feel like expressing all my miseries to you. You make me feel secured. Your words which you said yesterday, made me feel that you can and you will change my life.

After Sharingy past with you i felt reliefed to this extend that i don't feel like killing myself.

Yesterday i slept so peacefully, with you, I can't express it how it happened but yesterday i had only you in my dreams. I didn't dream about my past or their torture. It was my first serene and calm sleep.

When you kissed my forehead, i felt the most loved person. When you kissed my cheek, where Taiji slapped me, my pain died there itself.

I don't know how will you fight them Bhaviksha but if you will enter into any kind of danger, i will sacrifice myself to save you.

I kiss her forehead making sure that she don't wake up. A smile formed on her lips and even on mine.

I go to freshen up because i am not going for jogging today.

I take a warm water shower and come out to find that she is still sleeping but this time with her mouth wide open, sleeping on her stomach and hands spread straight. Cute!

I was staring at her until i hear mom knocking my door.

"Aarav! Aarav Bacha please open the door"

My eyes grew wide, i have to wake her.

I whisper out Bhaviksha's Name "Bhaviksha! Bhaviksha get up"

"Let me sleep mom, i am so tired" she mumbled.

"Bhaviksha it's me Aarav"

"You are already in my dreams Aarav"

"Bh-" what did she just say???

Her eyes also snap opened.

She gets up with a jerks and looks at me. She tugs in her hairs behind her ears and open closed her mouth as of struggling to say something.

"Aarav, please open the door" mom speaks.

She gets up from my bed and say in low voice"i will just leave"

She begans to move but stops.

She turns and picks up my phone and say "i am taking this with me" and move out to her room from the balcony.