✧₊∘

"Angel." Itachi's soft voice called out for you in the darkness, his hands reaching for your body that he'd pull against him when he found it.

"Mm?" You replied, more than half asleep as he pulled you into his arms.

"I know it's late but can I tell you something? Please." His arms wrapped around you and he buried his nose in the crook of your neck.

"Mm, sure." You rubbed your eyes trying to keep yourself awake so you could listen.

"I want you to have my baby soon." He admitted shamelessly, though there was no shame in wanting a kid with someone you loved you were just surprised he was so straight forward with it.

"Hm? A baby?" You weren't sure you heard right, but if you did, your heart swelled in your chest.

"My baby." Itachi nuzzled your neck and jawline, holding you comfortably close against himself.

"Mm, i'd love to." You nodded, finally awake enough that your eyes didn't shut again a few seconds after opening them.

"You mean that?" Itachi was surprised you had agreed so quickly, overjoyed really.

"I love you so why not?" You sat up and kissed Itachi on the cheek. "Do you not believe me or something? Here, hold on, i'll prove it to you right now." You smiled, though he couldn't see it in the darkness he could hear it in your sleepy voice.

"Please." Itachi had never shown even the slighest bit of interest in a family due to his past, but maybe he only denied himself of the desire because of what he'd done. Either way it seemed he got over it and you'd give him what he wanted as a reward for the personal growth.

You reached over and flicked on your bedside lamp so you weren't blind in the darkness. Then you lay on your back before Itachi, wiggling out of your panties and patting your tummy. "See? Im ready."

Itachi nodded and sat himself up, gently palming himself through his pants with a shaky breath. Itachi was a beautiful man, his build was perfect and you loved his silky raven hair. Loved to run your fingers through it when he had trouble sleeping and loved to bury your nose in it on the off occasion he let you be the big spoon. It smelled so good. And his coal colored eyes, when they looked upon you lovingly you felt like there was nothing in this world that could upset or hurt you.

Itachi finally palmed himself to an erection with the help of your body before him, bare and ready to conceive his baby. He pulled the hem of his baggy pants down to about mid-thigh before taking himself in his shaky hand and positioning himself at your folds. With a sigh, he slowly slid himself in and paused to lift your legs to give him the best angle possible for his little swimmers to reach their destination.

Your toes curled as Itachi began moving his hips, maintaining a slow pace for such an important moment. "Angel," He started, grabbing hold of your hips with your legs against the inside of each of his arms. Your hips raised high enough to have your calves framing his face as he bent over you. "You're so beautiful." He praised, charcoal eyes taking in your perfect body below him. "Gonna be such a good mommy for me."

Itachi humped into you in such a way that presented you with only the perfect amount of pleasure at the perfect pace. Not to mention you fit his cock perfectly, like a lock and it's designated key. A sigh left your open mouth as he pushed himself a little deeper, desperate to hit the nail on the head with his first attempt. "Go ahead." You mewled, knowing Itachi he'd want to get you to cum too but that wasn't important now. All eyes were on him tonight.

Itachi understood and nodded, closing his eyes he picked up his pace. Rolling his hips into you with fervor and focusing on nothing but the image of your tummy swelling with his offspring. It brought purpose into his movements. His breath was ragged and his hips stuttered and his name lovingly rolled off your tongue as he neared his end. "Angel, h- ha~ Tell me how badly you want this. Tell m-e how badly you want to be my baby's mommy." You'd never seen an Uchiha in such a vulnerable state.

You reached up to gently stroke his cheek with your thumb and he leaned into your touch."I'd be the mommy to all of the kids you could possibly wa-nt to-- ah-- want to put in me! I love you so much Ita." You answered with more than he needed to hear. The smile on your pretty pink lips promised him only the truth.

With this, Itachi buries himself inside you, digging his fingertips in your sides as he finally cums. "[Name].." He hiccups, drunk on the promise of his own family. "You're s' good to me. What'd I do to deserve this?" He doesn't pull out, instead keeping you plugged up for awhile so there wasn't a chance in hell you'd lose a drop of him.