The Seven Brothers

(MC Name) point of view

"Sounds like you had a nice chat," Lucifer said

"He seems reliable" I replied in a sarcastic tone

"...You think so?" Lucifer said

'Does he not know how to take a joke'

Diavolo then jumped into the conversation me and Lucifer were having.

" Well, if you were suddenly brought to a strange place and then get told that an unfamiliar face will now take care of you, you'd certainly feel anxious." the red hair men replied

'At least he knows how I feel about the situation'

"However, Mammon isn't the only one to help you out" "Now then... we still need to introduce our new friend to your brothers, Lucifer. And it's probably better than you do that instead of me, wouldn't you say?", Diavolo said

Out of nowhere, I heard a random voice behind me.

"Oh, come now. Really? You should be honored that you get to introduce such a sweet and charming little brother like me!", a man with has champagne-colored hair with long, sweeping bangs on the left side said

"This one here is Asmodeus. He's the fifth eldest" "He is the Avatar of Lust" Lucifer said.

'How many brothers does this man have' i thought to myself. Did he also say Avatar of Lust.., so he has a very strong sexual desire for people. Wait that doesn't sound good for me. I mean he isn't that bad-looking, he looks pretty attractive for being the Avatar of Lust. Focus(Mc name) you can't get distracted.

"Wh...I can't believe you just totally ignored what I said! And not only that, you referred to me as this one. How rude!" Asmodeus said in a rude and angry tone.

"Hmph. At least he didn't ignore you altogether. How do you think I feel?" a man with blond hair that's parted in the middle and green eyes with a yellow gradient said in a sad tone.

"That one there is Satan, the fourth eldest of us. At first glance, he may seem like a responsible demon with a good head on his shoulders, but looks can be deceiving." Lucifer said.

'Great! Another name I have to memorize' I wonder how the mother felt to give birth to all these children. But, none of them look similar. They probably have different parents or something. Either way, Satan sounds like a demon name, but why would he say something like that about his brother. He looks pretty sophisticated if you ask me.

"Aha, so I'm that one, am I? Nice to meet you (Mc Name)." Satan replied in a warm voice

' I can feel the tension between Lucifer and Satan.' So, they must not like each other. I wonder why?

"I am Satan, the Avatar of Wrath."

"The Avatar of Wrath"? I questioned

"It basically sums up what he's about." "He may flash a pretty smile like that, but you had better be careful because it's all an act." Lucifer said

"If you continue saying such nonsense, you'll just scare (Mc name)" Satan said following a smile across his face.

'Now I'm starting to get scared.' That smile is creeping me out. It feels like I'm a sheep seeing two wolves fighting on its prey. I better not make the situation worse or at least try to calm down the tension in the room.

"Don't take him too seriously, (Mc Name)." "Lucifer enjoys speaking ill of his brothers. He is the Avatar of Pride, after all" Satan said with a purple aura around him and that creepy ass smile

' I think I'm going to shit my pants.' He looks so scary and I think all the stuff that Lucifer said about Satan is kind of true. So, this must be the Avatar of Wrath's true colors. I think I shouldn't try and get on his bad side. But, the Avatar of Pride does fit Lucifer's character a bit, that still doesn't mean he should speak badly about his brother's.

" Are you done" Lucifer sighed

"Now, the one there with the very grumpy look on his face is Beelzebub. He's the sixth oldest" Lucifer said.

I look at the man in front of me he had messy orange hair and violet eyes with a pink gradient. Damn, he is tall and big too. Don't get me started on his chest area it was big just like Diavolo's. I want to touch them so badly, but I can't that would be weird.

"Lucifer, I'm Hungry." Beelzebub said

"That's too bad. Now behave yourself." Lucifer said in a demanding voice like he was talking to a dog.

"I am Beelzebub, the Avatar of Gluttony"

'That probably explains why he is so hungry. He must always be hungry and gluttonous.

"So..." Lucifer said

"There are seven brothers in all, and I am the eldest." "Mammon, the second oldest of us, will be here soon." "My other brothers aren't here at the moment, but well, we can get to them later. All in good time" Lucifer said

I only counted five brothers. Am I miscounting or did they leave two of his brothers out?

"During your stay in the Devildom, the seven brothers will lend you their strength." "To keep you safe, you are to stay with them at the House of Lamentation"

What do they mean to keep me safe and what is The House of Lamentation. I better ask one question at a time.

"To keep me safe" I said in a questioned tone

"Most agree with Diavolo, but that doesn't mean that there aren't vulgar demons out there who wouldn't harm you."

'So I may be in danger if I stay in this world even better

"If anything were to happen to you it would be our responsibility." "And I won't betray Diavolo's expectations." " So, I will do everything in my power to make sure you survive your stay down here in the Devildom" "Although we will all be living together, you should still have the means to reach us at any given time," Lucifer said.

' That seems pretty helpful but I'm still concerned of the fact that my life is in danger if I stay here'

"All of our phone numbers are already in there. And your D.D.D. also has a messaging app." "Make sure to add all of us."

'I almost forgot I didn't have my phone on me.' 'Well, it doesn't matter I get a free phone to contact them.'

"I'll go ahead and send you a message!" Diavolo said

"Isn't that nice (Mc name). Now you will be friends with the future king of Devildom" Satan said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yay," I said in a sarcastic tone.

' I just want to go home and eat (favorite food).' 'Either way, I have no choice but to stay here' 'I'm kind of flattered that I was chosen to hang out with a bunch of handsome men, but my life could be in danger at any time.' 'Either way, I feel like this place will be very entertaining to stay at.'

Thank you guys for the support. Sorry if I posted this late I have been very busy with some stuff at home, but I would like to thank you for reading this. I will try to post as soon as possible. 

DEXTER OUT!