Surprise B*tch

A/N: GET READY FOR SOME DRAMA GUYS, THIS SHIT IS GOING TO GET INTENSE!!!!

Haliee-

We've been back in LA for a little over a week, Lexi and I haven't seen the boys since we've gotten back but, we're having a big party to celebrate Dani's birthday and the drop of our album, which is coming out tomorrow and we'll see the boys then. Lex and I have our room doors open that connect to each other and are in the midst of getting ready. Makeup wise, I go for my regular concealer, powder, bronzer, eyeliner and mascara. Clothing wise, I went for a pair of black skinny jeans, my black hightop converse and a grey t-shirt. And finally, hair wise, I went for straight, sleek hair. Makeup for Lexi, was basically mine, but with eyeshadow and lipstick. Her outfit was a black romper and a pair of black strap platform heels and hair was a fishtail braid. I honestly look like I don't give a shit, but I'm not one to dress up much... Especially when I took charge and told management that I choose what I want to wear on stage and everything.

"What time is it?" I ask, applying another layer of mascara on.

"It's almost 9:00." Lexi checks her phone.

"Okay, lets get going." I reply, standing up and grabbing my phone before we leave.

"Alright, lets go." Lexi grabs her purse and we both head out to the party.

-

"Ah, I'm glad you're here. The guys are driving me insane. Especially because I haven't seen my girl in week and a half." Luke comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

"I missed you." I turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss.

"I missed you too." Luke says, continuing to kiss me.

"STOP MAKING OUT!" Michael yells into my ear, making me jump back and yell 'OH MY GOD'

"Michael! I thought we were over that, asshole." Luke says.

"I'm never done with that." Michael giggles.

"Dan, keep your boyfriend in line." I say to my sister.

"I try my best, man. That is my favorite thing to see though, him scream that and you jumping taller than Luke. It tops seeing moms face when you told her you were leaving the house." Dani laughs.

"See, we work together." Michael wraps his arm around Dani and gives her a kiss on the cheek. (A/N: MICHAEL FEELS JUST KILLED ME A LITTLE BIT OMG)

"Go be annoying together somewhere else." I reply.

"I second that!" Luke raises his hand. Michael flips him off and goes to join the inside large, loud party.

"We should go socialize and make an appearance at our down party." I sigh.

"I guess so, yeah?" Luke replies. I nod, making my way into the mass of people. I talk to people and have a drink or a few.

............. A FEW HOURS LATER!..................

"It's midnight now, so we thought we'd make a speech!" I go up on the stage with Lex, Sam and Aaron.

"We'd like to say thank you to you all for making this possible for us, its been a dream of mine forever. I'd also like to say thank you ot my boyfriend, Luke, who made us post that video online, if i didn't life would be way different than it is now." I smile.

"Again, I'd like to thank Luke because we wouldn't be standing here with these guys right now, releasing an album to people who actually like our music if it wasn't for you. I also want to thank the people who like our music and the people to put up with our crazy shananagins on a daily basis, we wouldn't be here either if it wasn't for you. I also want to thank our manager, she took us into her studio and signed us, because she liked us, so thats amazing." Lexi adds.

"I want to thank all of you, everybody whos here supporting us, everybody who likes and supporting what we do and I just wanted to thank all of you. Anything else, Aaron?" Sam asks.

"I think they covered it all, so again, thank you." Aaron says.

"Thank you, I cannot wait for everybody to hear this one of hopefully many albums to come, cheers!" I raise my glass and everybody repeats me. God, this is one of the most amazing nights of my life. I cannot believe I'm standing here, releasing an album tomorrow. What a dream, thats coming true. We walk off the stage, heads held high, the representation of proud.

"I'm so proud of you babygirl, you've made it." Luke brings me into a huge hug.

"Thank you. I love you so much." I smile, giving him a kiss.

"Excuse me?" A girl that looks about our age, with dark brown hair and light blue eyes comes up to Luke and I.

"Camryn?" Luke questions the girl.

"Nice to see you again, Luke." The girl, named Camryn smirks.

"Oh, you two know each other?" I ask.

"Very well." Camryn looks Luke up and down, making me jealous, not going to lie.

"How do you guys know each other?" I ask, smiling, keeping my cool.
"You want to tell her Luke, or should I?" She smiles, batting her eyelashes. I look towards Luke, whos hands and jaw are clenched, looking quite angry. "Well, I guess I will."

"She was the girl I kissed when I was drunk." Luke glares at her. My stomach drops, she much prettier than I expected, much prettier than me, in every way, shape and form. I stay silent.

"Oh, Lukey, you weren't drunk." She places a finger to his chest, which he immediately removes. "Oh, now dont be mean. He wasn't drunk sweetie, trust me, I would know. I was sober and so was he, we didn't have any alcohol. You didn't lie to her, did you Luke? We did a bit more than kiss."

"Luke, is true?" I ask, my eyes filling up with tears and my voice getting weaker.

"Haliee, I-"

"Luke, is that true?" I ask, this time as stern as I could get.

"Yes." Camryn says.

"Shut up I didn't ask you." I snear. "Luke, Is. That. True?" I ask again, in which Luke stays silent. After a few seconds, Luke speaks up.

"Haliee, I-." I interrupt him.

"No, I'm done." I say before running out. My mind is racing 100 miles per hour, he lied to me. We went so long and he continued to lie to me. He gave me a promise ring. We got engaged, ENGAGED. He went so long and he lied to me. He was fully aware of what he was doing, I cannot believe he lied to me and the guys. I don't even worry about staying any longer, I find a taxi to take me home. I can't stay here any longer.

-

A/N: HEY EVERYBODY! I know you all are going to hate me for this, but this chapter was a huge plot twist, eh, eh? Oh! Extra chapter this week for you! Enjoy, working on another as we speak! Love you all!