THE WEDDING

It was the wedding day of Blaire and Noah. Everyone was excited. Blaire and Noah were the most excited. It was their wedding day after all. They waited a whole six months for this day. They were happy to be together. They both had anger issues but they were going to get through them together. They hated anger. They didn't want to get rid of them. They were happy for themselves. They were truly in love. Blaire loved to be with Noah every time she was with him.

Noah was standing at the altar. He was nervous. He was waiting for Blaire to walk down the aisle. He was a husband to be. He was happy. His mom was sitting front and center. She could sense his fear. She came up and wiped the sweat from his face. The blushing bride came down the aisle. Her arm was linked in her father's arm. He really didn't want to let her go.

The door to the main hall opened. Blaire swiped her hand in the air and 'here comes the bride' started to play on some speakers. The song was done on bagpipes. Quackmore walked Blaire up to Noah. Noah smiled seeing Blaire. He saw how beautiful she was. He knew that she didn't like wearing dresses. Well, he didn't like wearing tuxes. It was only for a little while.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" Director VonDrake said. "I do," Quackmore said. Blaire stepped up to Noah and they took each other's hands. Noah and Blaire got lost in each other's eyes. "Do you Noah take Fuaim to be your lawfully wedded wife? To not only give love, support, and understanding, but to fully accept these things as well?" Director VonDrake said. "I do," Noah said. "Do you Fuaim take Noah to be your lawfully wedded husband? To not only give love, support, and understanding, but to fully accept these things as well," Director VonDrake said. "I do," Blaire said. "May I have the rings please?" Director VonDrake said. Scrooge handed over the rings. The rings were soon on Blaire and Noah's hands.

There was a party after the ceremony. Everyone celebrated happily. "You're absolutely beautiful dear," Mrs. Beakley said to Blaire. "Thanks Agent twenty-two," Blaire said. Blaire hugged Mrs. Beakley. Mrs. Beakley hugged Blaire back. "Agent Fuaim, your new husband's looking for you," Blaire's coworker, Agent Sherman, said. "Where is he?" Blaire said. "Up on the stage," Agent Sherman said. Blaire looked up to the stage. She could barely see the stage so she went to the stage where Noah was. He put an arm around her. She could feel the happiness and love that he had for her. He wanted to love her. He loved her for who she was and not for the money she could be inheriting from her old uncle, Scrooge. She was happy that they were together. He wanted to not fight with her. He couldn't wait for a lot of happy years with her.

"Fuaim, for as long as I've known you, I loved you more than you know. When I first told you that I loved you more than you know, you told me that you didn't feel the same way about me. You didn't tell me that you loved me for six months after I told you that I loved you and I'm glad that we confessed our love for each other because I don't know who I'd be without in my life," Noah said. "I love you so much that I will do anything to protect you and our big family and you never made me choose you over anything else and you made me a better spy/superhero," Blaire said. Blaire had their first slow dance as a married couple at last. They went on a honeymoon right after the party was over and everyone was gone. They said goodbye.

Blaire and Noah had a great time on their honeymoon. They were gone for three weeks. They didn't know that May would get pregnant at that time. May got pregnant with quadruplets. May didn't exactly want more kids. May was going to keep the babies though. She wanted the help of her family. May literally had no energy. She was having trouble with Hazel and Alexandria. Hazel and Alexandria were just throwing tantrums. The tantrums happened constantly. May didn't know what to do half the time for them. She mostly gives them to someone else for an hour. She was a mom. She had four more kids on the way. She just wanted her four new babies to come. She felt awful during the entire pregnancy. She vomited a lot. She could barely sleep at night. She mostly had to go to the bathroom and vomit most of the night. She vomited most of the morning as well. She was tired from all the vomiting. She told her doctor that she wanted the vomiting to stop completely. She couldn't stop vomiting. The vomiting just kept happening. She was tired and frustrated. She was furious.