Ch.15

"Aaaannnnddddd....done." Eli stated.

    I opened my eyes and couldn't help but be shocked by what I saw. Eli had transformed me. My hair fell in bouncy curls and my lips were covered in a red lipstick that matched my dress perfectly. She even put liquid eyeliner on me to go with my mascara. I looked amazing. Carter would love it.

    I stood up and gave her a thankful hug.

    "Thank you!"

    "Don't worry about it! No one ever lets me give them makeovers anymore!" She whined.

    I laughed and she smiled at me.

    "What?" I asked her.

    "Oh, nothing. I just got a glimpse of where Carters taking you. Your gonna love it! Now go on we don't want you to leave him waiting!"

    I walked down the steps and into the living room where Carter was. When he saw me his jaw dropped and I smirked.

    "A-ali you-you look amazing." He stuttered.

    I mock gasped.

    "Mr. Alpha! Are you nervous?" I taunted.

    "Shut it." He warned and took my hand.

    I smirked again as u followed him outside to his car. He opened the passenger side door for me before walking over to his side.

    "Where are we going?" I asked.

    He got an evil glint in his eyes as he handed me a blindfold.

    "Put this on. Its a surprise." He ordered.

    I sighed but nonetheless obeyed.

    He laughed as he pulled out of the driveway.

                                     ~

    "Ok, there's a small step ahead." Carter's voice guided me.

    He briefly lifted me with the arm around my waist as I assume there was a step.

    "Ok, you can take the blindfold off now!"

    I took off the blindfold to see a beautiful setting. It was a clearing where a table was set up with a candle in the middle and lights decorating the trees.

    "Wow. This is amazing!"

    "Why, thank you! I did all this myself!" He exclaimed.

    "What about you know who?"

    "I have a guard surroundind the area just out of earshot." He stated proudly.

    "So, you gave me a stress-free date night?"

    "Anything to make you happy."

    I instantly threw my arms around him in a tight hug. He responded quickly and wrapped both of his arms around my waist, lifting me off the ground. He held me for a few minutes before putting me back on the ground and leading me to the table. He pulled out my chair for me and sat across from me.

    "I made your favorite." He told me, pointing to the plate of pasta in front of me.

    "I didn't know you could cook!"

    "I can't. I had to have Justin show me. He laughed his a$s off when I asked him to teach me how to make spaghetti."

    "Well, thank you for getting made fun of to make me my favorite dinner.

    "Anytime ma'dam."

   I laughed as he tried to use a French accent.

                                       ~

    "Oh, here take my jacket." Carter told me, placing his jacket around my shoulders.

    "Thanks." I bushed.

    He walked me up to my door and put his hands in his pockets.

    "So uh I'll uh see you uh tomorrow." He said nervously.

    "Carter wait!"

    "What?"

    I reached up to give him a quick kiss.

    "What was that?" He asked.

    "You didn't think I would let you go without a goodbye kiss did you?" I asked innocently.

    "Never." He smirked, kissing me again.

………………………………………………………………

    Ahhhh!!!!! They had their first kiss!!!!! Yay!!! 

   Until next time