Chapter 1

Well. I have written many story's. Never about myself so this is, overwhelming. I'll keep my name unknown throughout these chapters. Everyone will have their names replaced and mismatched. If you're reading and I'm writing about you, you'll recognise yourself within these parts.

Let's start from the beginning.. childhood. Many people talk about their childhood with such joy and content. Meanwhile I sit in misery and dwell at the thought of my upbringing. My parents are separated, have been since before I can remember. My dad never really stuck around during my first years. He missed out on all a father has to miss out on. It seems to upset him to this day, the fact he was never around. I don't understand it, he explains he wants to have a relationship with me, a bond. Like many other fathers and daughters. But he never comes round to actually perusing that. I always blamed myself as the reason to why I never saw him when I was younger. I guess at the time all I could do was pray one day he'd change and come home.

My mothers an emotional drinker. Always has been. When something bothers her she turns to alcohol as the answer. I suppose I would do the same at her age. Four kids. No lover. No parents to guide her. She's lonely I know that. Sometimes I feel guilty within myself. I know I can be a pain. Out of all the children I'm the one she worry's for. When she's sober we get on like two peas in a pod. My mothers very kind hearted, loving. She just wants what's best for everyone around her. Hate to admit it but I look up too her a lot.

I never really stayed in contact with my siblings. I have five in total. One half brother, Daniel. Three half sisters Lucy, Amy and Sophia. And one full blood sibling, Alex. I had zero contact with Amy growing up. And Sophia wasn't born until around October 2016. Lucy lived across the street, still does in fact. I guess you would say I'm pretty close to her. Daniel comes to see us a couple of times a year. He's shy, observant. Daniel won't talk unless you talk first. As for Alex, we relate to each other parent wise. A few year age gap. How would I describe Alex.. a stoner, lost in his world of music and drugs. He can be sweet at times, but he has his issues. I see each of my relationships with my siblings more like friendships. You know, they're there for the most part but when you need them they're not around.

Steven lived next door. Steven was the old man mum called dad. He was there when mum first moved into the house around twenty-five years ago. They got on so well Steven even took my mother to the hospital when she was in labour with me, not to mention he also helped mum deliver Alex on the sofa. Yes that's right. Alex was born at home, on our sofa. It explains why he's so loopy now I guess.

That's a preview of the main people around me, for now of course. My next chapter will be based of my primary school memories. With each paragraph I'll flick through each scene of what I can remember. :)