Introduction - Meet Shadow

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my first ever Bad Batch fanfic, or truly my first OT era work! I've never written in this era before so be patient with me if it's not 100% canon. A few tweaks have been made here or there but hey, that's what makes a good story right? Too much copying would be boring.

I'd like to clarify that Omega will not be making an appearance. This book will not follow the show after the first episode. After leaving for Onderon, Clone Force 99 does not return to Kamino and thus live on with their life living under the radar or doing jobs for others. This will include all five members: Hunter, Echo, Wrecker, Tech, and Crosshair. That means Crosshair never gets captured and turned, which means he's still the former clone he used to be. But that doesn't mean he won't have some...traitorous tendencies...

But before you head out to the book I'd like for you all to meet my very own OC, Shadow!

I had a friend of mine moonlefey make me a beautiful work of art to display what Shadow looks like! It's still in the works but when it's done, I'll post it here!

For now, my bestie starryflights created an awesome work of art! It's supposed to be for the Kidnapped series but you have to admit it's gorgeous and I wish I could cosplay that lol

Just to be clear this Shadow and the Darth Shadow title Summer uses in Kidnapped are not the same people, despite similar looks. Shadow is 100% born in the Star Wars universe and that is all to exist. Different from my other work where I mix reality with the movies. This is pure movie based.

Also please do not use any of my ideas or original characters! I own them and this story is copyrighted!

You can expect lots of action, drama and maybe even some romancing *wink, wink* along the lines. There will be mild swearing at times, suggestive language/humor, and maybe some fluff. I'll let readers know ahead of time but it won't be like an every chapter thing (not that kind of writer).

So enough of me ranting, let's transport you into the story! Keep on scrolling and have fun fam! Let me know what you think of it too! I love hearing feedback from my readers!

May the Force be with you!