29

This chapter... ladies, gays and non-binaries, has SMUT. yes, you've read it right. go ahead and go crazy, enjoy <3

——————

Our feet were tangled over the sheets, and our breaths had both aligned to a calm rhythm. Diane seemed less upset from earlier, and she had even shared a bit of her frozen yogurt with me.

Now we lied in her bed, looking at each other's eyes as the sun fell into the mountains and the only light there was came from her lamp in her nightstand.

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow," I groaned, "Call in sick again." I asked her, caressing her hair.

"Babe, we've both gotta go." She giggled against my naked shoulder, kissing it. Her eyelids grew heavier as tiredness took over her body.

I whined like a puppy, "Please."

"Stop it, we have responsibilities." Diane said, but still she sounded so sweet because of her tiredness.

"You were literally about to get rid of all your responsibilities by running away to Boston."

"Stop reminding me, alright?" Diane groaned.

I whined again, "See? I shouldn't have gotten you tired by making you help me with my homework, now you won't even open your eyes."

She giggled and opened her eyes just slightly, "I barely slept last night, I need my beauty sleep."

"Aww," I kissed the top of her head, "you were crying about me all night?"

"Yeah... and comfort eating." She said just above a whisper.

"I'm sorry you did that."

"Don't be. You know I love you too much, that's why I cried." Diane said, smiling at me.

I pouted, "I don't like it when you cry."

She slowly pulled herself from her position and put her head on my chest, a thigh in between my own and one of her hands holding onto my shoulder, "Go to sleep."

I giggled, "Can I get a goodnight kiss first?"

Diane groaned, but got her head off my chest and leaned closer to kiss my lips. She smiled against my lips and then kissed me again, taking her time to taste my lips, "Ah, I'm so in love with you." Diane whispered after her lips left mine.

"I know." I said, slowly watching annoyance form on her features.

"Say it back," she requested, her voice still above a whisper.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Say what back?" I said playing dumb, holding a laugh.

Diane pouted, "Say it," her demanding and strict teacher voice said, causing me to bite my lower lip at the slight turn on that was.

"You're a masochist, Laura." She rolled her eyes at me and kissed me again.

"I'm in love with you too." I said, and then watched her annoyance melt into softness, "So what if I'm a masochist?"

"Baby please, not tonight." Diane kissed my cheek, apologizing for her lack of libido.

I cupped one of her cheeks and caressed it with my thumb, feeling her rest her head onto my hand, "I just miss your touch, hon." I told her.

"Laura." She warned.

Another tingle in between my legs made me bite my lower lip, "I'll do the work then."

Diane laughed out loud, allowing me to roll us over and push her against the mattress, "Okay fine, but be quick because I need some rest."

"You've got to guide me though." I ran a hand through her hair, enjoying the feeling of how soft it was.