Chapter 1 (The New Guy)

Its been 2 fucking hours since that Shitty haired loser left. He said he was going to get "my surprise"? What the fuck did that mean?! I don't even know. But I want to fucking find out. I just decided to keep myself busy by cleaning myself. My fur was all ruffled and looked like shit. After a good while of licking I heard something at the door. The familiar rattle of keys. I ran to the door and started yelling at him. " WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING!! WHAT TOOOK SO LONG YOU DUMB FUCK!! YOU DICK HOLE!" (Sounded like loud barks to Krishima)  "SSsHHHH!!!" I heard him say to me. Did he just fucking shoosh me?! I was about to yell at him again when I saw that he was carrying a small box with something inside it. "Please calm down Kastuki! I'm sorry I took so long, but your going to wake him up!" He whispered to me. Wake him up? Whose him? I thought giving him a low grumble and earning me smile of appreciation.

He then gently set down the box and then came over to me

He then gently set down the box and then came over to me. "Ok Kastuki, I got you a little something. Please be nice, he's very delicate and he's been through a lot." I didn't really understand, until he lifted up the cover that was over the box. I actually realized it was a kennel cage. I went closer cautiously and sniffed it. The familiar milky, pup scent flowed through me. I circled the box, trying to see who and what it was. When I heard a soft yawn emit from whatever the hell was in there and a small snoot push its way through the piles of blankets inside the cage. Along with it came the tired gaze of a small green dog. He had a soft looking green pelt and an annoying ass poof of a tail. He had floppy ears that came over his head and round green eyes. I couldn't stop myself from staring. Suddenly I snapped "Who the hell is this." I growled, anger in my voice causing the small dog to flinch a bit. "Oh Kastuki be nice, this is your surprise!" The fuck?! No way in hell he the fucking surprise. "This is Deku!"

He said slowly taking out the small dog

He said slowly taking out the small dog. Right as I looked at him, I knew he was fucking pathetic. He was skinny almost down to the bone. You could see his scrawny ass ribs through his pelt and he was shaking a little. "He's going to be living here, Deku this is your new home!" New home?! What the fuck!! No way in hell!! "Alright, Kastuki be nice and introduce yourself. I'm going to take a shower and then I'll feed you." As the shitty haired loser left I saw that Damned deku or whatever the hell his name was trying to back away from me. I immediatley grabbed him and pinned him down to the ground , making him face me. He whimpered a bit with a scared look on his pathetic little face. "Listen here, runt. I'm the alpha around here and this is my fucking throne. So don't you go fucking it up with your pathetic ass self." He just quickly nodded. "Now tell me, why the hell are you here?!" He started shaking. "I-I w-w-was p-placed i-i-in th-that b-box and I-I-I w-w-woke u-up h-here." He whimpered. "I don't fucking buy it, but I guess neither of us have a choice." He was still looking at me, his fear laced gaze. "If your going to be in my house, your going to need to follow some rules." He nodded rapidly. "Number one, I'm the alpha around here. Number 2, if I want to sit somewhere you will move, no matter what. Number 3, don't piss me off. And number 4, don't fucking bug me when I'm sleeping. Got that, runt!" He just nodded with his eyes tightly shut, "Good, Now fuck off!" I said pushing him away and causing him to stumble into the wall, "Stupid shit." I mumbled to him. I walked away to go and lay down when I saw him start to stumble in the opposite direction and then fall. He tried to get up but eventually he just lay there, his ears and tails drooping as I started to here a soft cry come from him. I don't know why but, I felt somewhat bad for him? No, No ,No. He's in my fucking house and he cant even walk right. And now he's crying about it? What a fucking weakling, "Shut the hell up! Some people are trying to relax over here." I heard him mumble a small, "S-sorry." In a shaky voice.

Time skip to after Kirishima got out of the Shower
"Alright guys! Come and eat!" The red head said as he set 2 bowls of food down. As soon as the scent hit me I ran and just started devouring the food in front of me. Soon after I finished I heard him say in a slightly softer tone. "Deku, you want some food buddy? You need to eat something." A second later I heard the small clacks of nails against the ground and a small, tired face peaking out from the corner. "Yeah, that's it come over here!" Don't encourage him dumbass! I thought. Soon after he started inching closer. Sniffing the air.

 "It;s food dumbass, go and eat before I eat it for you

"It;s food dumbass, go and eat before I eat it for you." He flinched a bit but nodded, "T-thanks." He mumbled before sitting in front o the bowl and taking a small whiff before completely devouring the food. Soon after he lifted his head with a satisfied sigh. "Good boy, Deku!" The read head said before affectionately patting his head and ruffling his fur in the process before picking up the bowls and placing them in the sink to wash. "Well damn, your a little fat ass aren't you." I commented making his ears sag a bit, "I-I-I h-haven't e-eaten i-in 3 w-we-weeks, th-this i-is m-my fist f-full m-meal." He said, looking down. "What the fuck?! You haven't eaten in how long?! Where the fuck were you living?!" I asked, surprised. "O-off t-the s-streets." He whispered almost inaudible.

Wait, what!?

Wait, what!?.......