Prolouge (Izuku's Backstory and character descriptions)

Izuku has been living on the streets from the moment he was born. He's never known the warmth of a soft bed and the feeling of having a good meal. His mother, Inko was apparently abandoned by her owner while she was still pregnant with her litter.

Izuku was the only pup to survive the harsh birth, yet he was still a runt

Izuku was the only pup to survive the harsh birth, yet he was still a runt. His mother did everything in her power to make sure her son would survive. Izuku was only about 3 months old when he and his mother were separated. He's been living on his own, off the streets as a well known stray for the past 4 months. Living off of what he could steal from local stores and sometimes even begging, if he was desperate. People majority of the time would give him food just based on his looks. Izuku was a small, floofy, green puppy.

Everyone who gave him food thought he was cute

Everyone who gave him food thought he was cute. His big green eyes and small stature make them feel bad for the poor dog. Who wouldn't? He was less then a year old, and living off the streets all alone. But, little did the puppy know that many reports were coming in about him, to the city pound. They were reports of theft, many store owners complaining because he often stole food when they weren't looking. Soon enough he was captured and sent to the pound. Izuku was very frightened when he was first admitted to the pound, but after about a good month being there he started to get used to it. At least he didn't have to fend for food anymore. He would get daily meals, but they weren't nearly enough to satisfy his hunger. As a growing dog his appetite only become bigger and bigger. But, one fateful day his life was changed. A kind, red haired man had shown interest in him. His hands gentle and warm instead of cold and harsh to the touch. He was brought out of the cramping cage to be introduced and seemed to find a connection. The man was extremely nice, and he gave Izuku a name. "Deku, you look like a deku to me." Were the words that he spoke to him as he was placed into a slightly bigger crate with some sort of soft sheet that he had never seen before, but he liked it. This newly found, enjoyable warmth was soothing and making the exhausted puppy sleepy. As he drifted off to sleep he caught the mans name as he was talking to another human, "Eijiro Kirishima"...........

Deku: About 6-7 months when adopted, he is a small green labradoodle puppy, with a small poof of a tail.
Second gender: Unknown (for know)🤫

Katsuki: About 8-7 months old when he meets Deku, he is a much larger and tempered dog

Katsuki: About 8-7 months old when he meets Deku, he is a much larger and tempered dog. He is a large huskie- German shepherd mix. Wasn't adopted and was purchased from a breeder. Had the exact opposite of a life then Deku. Grew up pampered by the breeders and has had a great life living with Kirishima.
Second Gender: Alpha

Ochako: Same age as Deku, a small terrier mix  and is covered with brown and white spots from head to toe

Ochako: Same age as Deku, a small terrier mix and is covered with brown and white spots from head to toe.
Second gender: Beta
Owner: Tsuyu Asui

Tenya: Is the same age as Kastuki. Very well trained guard dog. Typically a dog that loves affection but will be agreessive when he needs to be. Tenya is a blue and white Doberman with a sharp and short haired cut.
Second gender : Alpha

Denki: Is only a month older then Izuku. Is a very spunky golden retriever with a bolt like mark on his ear and shaggy fur. One of Izuku's good friends. Loves kids and attention.
Second gender: Omega
Owner: Mina Ashido