25 ways to annoy, or possibly get yourself killed, by Severous Snape

Who wants to know how to annoy Severous Snape? Well, I'll be telling you 25 ways! choose carefully, because the one you choose might just get you killed! Enjoy.......

1. Hug him.

2. Call him Snapey-kinz

3. Tell him he is NOT hot

4. Tell him he has to stop playing with polly pockets, and but Lucius still does is not an exeption.

5. Give him shampoo.

6. Play "Dude Looks Like a Lady" every time you see him.

7. Wave your hand obnoxously, then when he calls on you say you forgott, do this repeatedly.

8. Tell him he's "So pretty, oh so pretty, and gaaaaaaaay!" then hide in the room of requirements.

9. Get Duumbledor to say "1,000 points to Slytherin for being dead sexy, sincerely (your name) snape stalker.

10. Very publically annouce your undying love for him.

11. Beg him to let you braid his hair.

12. Ask him out, repeatedly.

13. Tell him that Voldemort wants his mother F'n puppy back, in the middle of sorting.

14. Tell him Lusius misses him in front of Draco.

15. Hug him, but this time put a Kick-me sign on his back.

16. Convince Hagrid to saranade him. (tempt Hagrid by telling him you can get him a dragon)

17. 'Accidentely' glue him under the mistletoe.

18. Lock him in a room with Harry.

19. Scream "I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL SNAPEY-KINZ!" during the end of year feast.

20. Hold a Poke-ball in the air and yell "GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!" then throw it at his head.

21. At a random time, point at him and scream "HOLY CRAP! IT'S MICHEAL JACKSON!"

22. Play the batman theme song whenever he's billowing down the hall dramatically. 

23. Send him a Spongebob Squarepants DVD with a picture of Snapeward taped on it.

24. Play the mysterious ticking noise from the potter puppet pals during his class.

25. burst out singing "The Hills are Alive" from the Sound of Music, then say you did it because Neville accually made a good potion.