We need the Bacon-Tatergurl7

((I had to -ed))

--Ed POV--

"Hey taterz!" I shouted. "Yea ed!?" She yelled from the kitchen. "Come watch Hetalia with me! Please?" I yelled back. "No, ed! I need to make dinner!" Taterz yelled at me. "Love meeeeee!" I yelled. "Why do you think I married you?" She yelled back. "...you win..." I rolled my eyes from the couch and started to watch Hetalia.

"DInner is done~!" I heard from the Kitchen. I ran to the dining room, anxious to beat our adopted son to the table. "I beat you both!" He laughed from the chair when i got back. I laughed and shook my head. "Yes you did, Kyle." Taterz laughed. I got a plate and put some food on it, sitting back at the table.

"So, how was everyone's day?" I asked. "Well, I had some fun recording with Mullie." Taterz smiled. "I got an A on the History test I took today. Ms. Noral is letting my represent our homeroom in the History challenge." Kyle looked at us. "That's great I remember when I won the Geography and History Bee in my Senior year." I replied and took a bite of the steak. "Cool." Kyle replied and started eating as well.

After dinner Kyle went to shower while I watched Mean Girls with Taterz. "You know, I used to be obsessed with this movie and I would wear pink every Wednesday." I laughed. "Mm.." Taterz nodded, glued to the screen. I rested my head on her shoulder. "Notice me senpai?" I looked up at her. "No." She laughed. I reached over and poke her cheek. She poked my arm. I poked her cheek. She poked my arm.

I started to tickle her. "No, ed." She laughed. "Love me!" I laughed and tickled her more. She pinned me on the couch and started to tickle me. "Oh god, no!" I laughed and tried kicking her off. She held me down and tickled me more. I seriously wouldn't have it any other way.

I woke the next day and looked in the fridge. It was a beautiful Saturday morning i would get alone since Kyle and Taterz sleep in. I looked for the bacon. None.

Waking Taterz would be worth it. "TATERZ WE NEED THE BACON!!!!" She loved the wake up call. Like I loved her.

((A/N I had to do this, don't kill me Taterz XD anyways, to you reading this, Taterz and I aren't canon. I'm happily the girlfriend of a boy on my schools football team and idk about her. XD

Love this plz i suck at writing <3))