19 - Broken Bottles

I went into the living, they left a mess. I had nothing to do, so I cleaned up their mess. I should have scared Tre yesterday, now I have to clean up the popcorn. I should do something today, shouldn't waste a perfect good Sunday. Maybe I can get the guys to get to Gilman. I've been going there a lot, I'm starting to be known there. Well, I made my plans for tonight.

Then, as if on que, the guys walk in, they don't knock anymore. They all had their instruments, except Tre, he only had his drumsticks.

"Where's the drums?"

They're in Mike's truck" Tre said in a little kids.

"Mike has a truck?"

"Yeah, I don't take it to school..." Said Mike as he came out of the basement.

Once they finished unloading the equipment into the basement we stayed down there and sat on the worn out couch. We talked for a while, they were starting to get more serious about the band and that school was getting in the way.

"I mean, if we try hard enough, we can actually make it. But school is starting to get in our way" said Billie.

"I guess, but if you don't make it, then you're in a wreck" I say to Billie.

"But if we don't make then we have me, I'm going to finish high school. Just a backup plan." Mike says.

I was going to say something but I started to feel uneasy. I should stop smoking cigarettes, I'm going to get addicted. I probably already did, oh well.

"Hey, um I'm going to get... some water" I say as I get up.

I went into my room, I open up a drawer and get cigarette out. Good thing I still have the fake ID Layla gave me.

"I didn't know you smoke.?" I jump and see Billie was behind me.

"Jesus, Billie, have you ever heard about knocking?" I say as I take a puff.

"Yeah, I have but I asked you something first." He leans on the door.

"Yeah i do, and what." I was feeling better than before.

"How do you even get cigarettes?"

"My business." I throw the butt of cigar into my drawer, a small pile forming now. I walk out of my room and Billie follows.

"I just wanna know." He was nosy, I tell you.

"Fine, remember the group of people I would hang out with?" He nodded his and, and I continued, "well, they made me fake ID so we would get into bars and shit. Pretty awesome, I still use it to buy my cigars."

"Oh, wells, um nice..." I chuckled and we both went into basement.

"So, I made plans that I was going to Gilman today, want to come with me?" I ask them.

They all nod, I lock the door to my apartment. We walked to Gilman, it wasn't far from where I lived. Gave me some time to think, the school year is almost over. Like two months left of school, then it's going to be one more school year, and I'm off to college. Maybe I should wait for college, the guys are going to need help.

Soon enough we were inside, we got separated in the small crowd. I went to sit down at a table, just enjoying the music. It's good to know there is still hope of music for our future. Some guy with a beer in his hand sat on the same table I was at.

"Why is someone as pretty like you all alone?"

"Well, I'm not alone. My friends are somewhere in the crowd and you're sitting in this table with me" I say with with a smirk.

"They should have left you all alone at this table" he said back as he gives me a beer.

"why is that?" As I chug down my drink.

"This is why" he went to me and started to make out with me. I knew what I was doing but at the same time I didn't.

"Hey!" We both stopped and we saw a girl with red hair coming towards us, made me think of Layla. As soon as she got to us she grabbed me by the hair.

"Stay away from my man!"

I screamed and she pulled harder.

"Ow! Hey he's the one that made out with me!" I then slapped her in the face, hard.

I'm not sure who, but some guy through a bottle and I started to throw punches at this girl. I knew how fight, but so did she. We didn't stop until some one scream.

"Let's get out, the cops are coming!"

I got distracted from his scream, then I felt something cold hit my face and found the left of my face bleeding. She hit me with a bottle! That bastard! I lift her by the collar and pushed her against the wall and throwing punches until my buckles started to bleed. I was going to continue but someone was holding me back, with great force.

"Let ,e go! I not done with her!" I got turned around and saw it was Mike dragging me by my arm.

"Come on, we. Have to get outta here, NOW!"

We heard sirens coming towards the building. At this point we're running away and saw tre and Billie had caught up with us. We stopped at an alley, shit my face is hurting like hell.

"What happened!?" I look up and see Billie with an expression of confusion and anger.

I try to clean the blood with my shirt, half my face was covered with blood.

I had enough with one night and start to head home, Billie was yelling at me asking what happened but I don't care.

"Well, I'm going to clean my face and go to sleep!" I say with a sarcastic smile.

They headed home and I went to my apartment. I went first to change my blood soaked shirt then to the bathroom. I wash my face with water and soap for a few minutes until I was convinced I had no blood on my face. I look into the mirror, I jumped when I saw my reflection. There was a big cut on my forehead and my eye looked swollen. Great. That was just great, I'm going to school looking like this, things just better and better!

Should I really go tomorrow? I should because we're getting ready for test and all that crap. I land on my bed, and realize how tired and sore I am. Before I knew it I was fall asleep...

A/N - I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I haven update in a while. I've been a little emotional lately, I don't know why. And I've been feeling left out :/ so anyways here a crappy chapter, hope you enjoyed it. And I might not update frequently because I'm getting ready for a party.

Yeah, you might think ' so what it's just party, pfft what the big deal?' Well this 'party' is talking in front my whole church and saying I want to continue my religion and I believe and yeah. I hate crowds. Hate them. I'm actually not doing this for me, but my parents. They don't let me have a life! >.<

I've been getting freaked out more so yeah, just wanted to let that out cause I have no one else to tell :/

Enough about that crap :D so don't forget to vote and comment so yeah. Once again I'm sorry I haven't update.