Death Glare

PHOEBE'S POV

I ran as quickly as I can like a flash of lightning to Flower Meadow. The trip wasn't so easy like I expected. I even forgot where Flower Meadow was. But thank goodness the direction sign was there.

So, I finally found Flower Meadow, to see Poppy, Axel and Nathan with worried faces. "Hey guys I'm still alive!" I grabbed their attention, waving my hand way up in the sky. Their heads turned to my direction and ran towards me.

Poppy hugged me tightly, "Poppy! Can't breathe!" I said, trying to grab some air.

She pulled away and faced me, while I was inhaling and exhaled deeply. "You're late! I started to get worried! Did you had any idea how worried we were about you!" She cried, was she crying?

"Whoa! Hang in there! I'm still in one peice, right? I'm still alive" I said with an encouraging expression.

"I know! I just don't know what to do without you!" She sobbed. She hugged me even tighter. Seriously, what's her problem with hugs!?

I pulled away from our embrace and gently patted her back to calm her down. Her sobs were calming down, but her nose was runny. "Hey, I'm okay. Nothing's going to happen to me. If you died, then what's to live for? You still keep living, even though you have nothing to live for. I want you to keep living for me. I want you to live your lifespan. I want you to complete your life filled with happiness" I valiantly said to her, still patting her back.

"What do we do now?" Nathan asked. Way to ruin a sisterly moment.

"Yeah what do we do?" Axel agreed. "We go to West End" I said.

"West End?" The boys asked with a puzzle look.

"Oh that's right! You don't know West End" I remembered.

"You see...."
8 YEARS AGO (BEFORE THE MASSACRE OF CHOIR JALE)

Someone ringed the bell. The bells sound was quiet loud, which made mine and Poppy's studies hard to concentrate. "Lola, please open the door" I ordered to my maid, Lola. She noded and left the study room to the foyer(AN; for those who don't know what a foyer is, a foyer is the entrance hall to a certain place)

2 minutes passed by, and I was still studying with Poppy, who was sitting by my side. "Who do you think it is?" She whuspered. We're not allowed to speak in the study room, if we do, then Lola will get angry. She says that talking would not help us learn but to speak to others.

The big wooden door opened, where Lola entered. "Lady Phoebe and Lady Poppy, Master Greyson wants both of your presence on the foyer" she said. We stood up from our desk chairs and headed straight away to the entrance hall.

"Papa! Mama!" We yelled to our parents. We made our way down to the entrance hall and hugged Angelina, my mother, and Greyson, my father.

"Girls! We do not yell in the mansion" mother scolded us. "Sorry mama" we apologized.

"Phoebe, Poppy. Meet Sir David from West End" Papa introduced us to a man with combed brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hello young ladies" he said. "Hello!" we said at the same time with smiles on our faces.

"Well Lord Greyson and Lady Angelina. I have a request for you" Sir David said, looking at our parents.

"What is it?" Mama asked.

"Well, I would like to take Phoebe and Poppy to West End Secretary Locale after the massacre that is happening next year" he explained.

Poppy and I faced eachother for a second and had confused faces. "What's a massacre mama?" I asked.