4.

Piper flattened her apron and kept dusting the library. She stepped on the stole, it was shaky and old. She tried to keep her balance and she went on her tip toes. She tried to keep silent to not bother Queen Anne and Prince Harry who were talking.

"Piper could you hand Harry the book to your right?" Queen Anne smiled.

Piper nodded and Harry stood below her, "so the guards are going through the town and bringing me every brunette girl who was not on the list," Harry told his mother, "I need this girl."

"Harry she doesn't want to be found," Queen Anne said.

Piper leaned down and her foot slipped. Harry quickly stuck his arms out catching her. Piper gasped as he set her down and she whimpered clutching her ankle, "oh my. Come here," Queen Anne smiled patting the couch.

"Harry help her," she demanded.

Harry rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around her waist helping Piper to the couch. Piper closed her eyes holding back the tears, "I'm fine really. A small slip."

   "Why don't you head for your room for the day, rest it up. Have a maid bring you ice okay?" Queen Anne smiled, "what's left on your list."

   "Just dusting the library my Queen," Piper said softly. She squeezed her eyes and her shoulders shook as she gripped her ankle.

   "Harry dear help her back and send another maid in, maybe Darien," Queen Anne stated.

   Harry's hand touched Pipers waist and he boosts her up. Piper leans into him slightly, "put you arm around my shoulders," Harry says.

   She does and he holds her hand helping her out of the room. Piper bites her lip and the serene go off. Harry picks her up and she starts giggling, "perfect timing."

   Harry chuckled, "this is defiantly perfect timing. What was your name again?"

  "Piper."

  "Piper. Pip. You are very light, but fair warning is gun shots are to head our way, I will use you as a shield," he jokes.

   Piper laughs, bitting her lower lip to keep quite. "I'm serious. At the end of the day I'm going to save myself," Harry says, but a small smile is on his lips. "I'll drag you along though. See if the doctor could do anything afterwards."

    She smiled, too nervous to say anything. There's a loud explosion and the glass shattered. Harry falls to the ground, pressing Piper against the wall, his back to the glass. Her head in buried in his chest, his hand over her mouth. "We won't make it to the main panic room. We are being bombed. Where are the others?" He asked.

    "Down the hall," she says. "The painting of the fallings. Move it and press a button. The doors will open," she adds.

    "Let's go-"

    "King Des used it for storage. There is only room for one. Go ahead," she says.

    Harry looks at her and doesn't fight it. He stands running down the hall and into the single space panic room. He can hear another explosion and her screams. He covered his ears and started counting in his head.

    One hour. That's how long he was trapped in there. That's how long the bombs went off. When it all stopped he pushed the door. His heart stopped when he didn't see Piper in her spot.

   "King Des! We've found Harry!" A guard yelled. "He's safe."

    "The maid-Piper. Where is she?" Harry asked. "She saved my life. Where is she?"

    "She's fine Harry," Gemma smiled. "In shock and some glass is on her arm but she's okay. Nothing big."

    Harry nodded, his lips pressed in a line. "Come on son. We need to make sure you're okay and then we have to prepare."

    "For what?" Harry looked at his dad, confused.

    "War."