🖤Chapter 25🖤

Btw if you don't remember what you wore, here it is:

Arraseo?

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Y/n POV:

I nodded in agreement.

Taehyung: You can sit there.

He said as he pointed towards my seat.

???: But babe, isn't it too close?

Taehyung: Karina, I need to see what she is doing. Don't worry babe, I love you. Besides, I moved on from her.

He said while smiling. Oh so her name is Karina...

Karina: Okay babe.

She said while smiling. She turned to leave, but before she did she gave me a death glare, clearly showing to stay away from "his man". She left as she closed the door.

Taehyung: Now, here are some files you have to complete by 12:00pm.

Y/n: But sir, that's alot-

Taehyung: Do you wanna get fired?

Y/n: Sorry sir, I will complete it.

Taehyung: No sorrys remember.

Y/n: S-Sorry sir.

Taehyung: Aish, whatever.

Taehyung POV:

She still has that innocent face. I stared at her for a long time when all of the sudden my phone started to ring. I picked it up.

In the call:

Taehyung: Hm? What is it? I'm busy...

Yeah, busy staring at Y/n... aish whatever, I thought.

Security guard (Hwang Inyeop): Sir, one of our body guards in Seoul called us, saying that Taemin and Jungkook sir's ex- girlfriend has arrived. Several men had died, but some survived. Sir, also sir Jungkook's ex- girlfriend died because I killed her. Taemin and Minho are alive only now. They are tied up in the basement.

He said all in a hurry.

Taehyung: What?! Well done Inyeop! I'll come within few weeks, until then keep them in the basement. You can give them food but not daily. Arraseo?

Inyeop: De sir.

Taehyung: Hm.

I hung up the call.

Btw this is Hwang Inyeop:

I looked towards my side to see Y/n struggling to talk

I looked towards my side to see Y/n struggling to talk. She suddenly sneezed.

Y/n POV:

Omg my lower stomach hurts. Yes, I'm on my periods since 2 days ago. I sneezed and I widened my eyes as I could feel everything overflowing. I was feeling so uncomfortable and I was shy to ask Taehyung too. (Girls, you know how it feels. ;c)

Taehyung: Y/n?

I gasped and fake smiled.

Taehyung: Are you ok?

Why does he care?

Y/n: I'm fine... but s-sir, can I please go to the washroom?

Taehyung sighed and then nodded in agreement.

Taehyung: Fine but quick. You have 1 more hour to complete these files.

I quickly nodded.

Taehyung POV:

She got up while holding her lower stomach. Is she on her periods? As she got up, I saw a red stain. It was seen clearly since she is wearing a white skirt.

Taehyung: Y/n wait!

She turned quickly. Aish, why did I speak informally? 

Y/n: Yes Taehyung, I mean sir.

Taehyung: Call me Taehyung, when we are alone, arraseo?

She nodded.

Taehyung: Here.

I said as I removed my coat and wrapped it around her waist. She was shocked at my actions.

Y/n: Taehyung, w-what are you d-doing?

She said awkwardly. 

Taehyung: You got a blood stain on your skirt.

Y/n: Omg! Aish!

Taehyung: Hopefully, Jisoo noona has not gone yet. I'll ask her to get new clothes for you.

Y/n: No, it's fine.

Taehyung: Are you disobeying me right now?

I said while raising one of my eyebrow and crossing my arms.

Y/n: Ah-Ahniyo~

Taehyung: Hmm, then go and change, Jisoo noona will come and give you some clothes. I will be picking it for you.

Y/n: But-

Taehyung: Bye. Go, before it leaks more.

I could see her blush in embarrassment. How cute.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

J-Hope you enjoyed!

:D

Next chapter coming up next week! Borahae!
Please vote and comment!

Made: May 20, 2021

Published: May 23, 2021