Where's Ladybug?

"I thought this would be the purrfect opportunity to stop by," Cat Noir said, obviously trying to distract Princess Justice from Alya as she crawled away. "I don't think we've met. I'm Cat Noir."

"Get out of the way, Cat Noir." Princess Justice straightened her staff. "Alya must pay for her crimes." It didn't really matter if she got away, however. Alya would come back dressed up as Rena Rouge, and even with her powers she would be no match for Princess Justice. Truly, she was grateful the girl got away. Beating someone when they were powerless was no fun.

"Why don't you just sit down and we can talk this out? You've already got your revenge on Lila." Cat Noir gestured to the still unconscious girl behind the princess. "There's no need for anyone else to get hurt."

Princess Justice shook her head. "Alya sided with that lying monster over her best friend. Justice demands she pay for her crimes."

From out of no-where, Carapace's shield flew into Princess Justice's feet, knocking her to the ground. She spun around at the last moment, catching herself before her face collided with the concrete. She chuckled as she pulled herself to her feet, leaning on her staff for support.

Rena Rouge landed next to Cat Noir, her flute at the ready. Carapace stood next to her, shield once against in his grasp. The three of them faced Princess Justice. Three against one, and even then she was still superior.

"Cat Noir, where is Ladybug?" Rena Rouge asked.

"I'm not sure, she's normally the first one to show up." Cat Noir looked around, his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm sure she will be here soon."

Princess Justice began to laugh; she couldn't help herself. "Oh, no, your precious Ladybug won't be showing up anytime soon," she drawled, rubbing her hand up and down her staff. "In fact, you won't see her ever again."

"What did you do to Ladybug?" Rena Rouge yelled, stepping forward, her features distorted with rage. The princess had struck a sore spot for the girl.

"I didn't harm her, if that's what you're asking." Princess Justice smirked. "I just helped her realize her potential . . . the Ladybug you knew is dead."

Rena Rouge gasped. "How could you? Ladybug protected all of Paris!" Tears collected in the corners of her eyes. Princess Justice had to refrain from rolling her eyes. Why had Ladybug ever thought she could handle a miraculous?

"How are we supposed to fix everything without her lucky charm?" Carapace asked, his fingers tapping against his shield nervously.

Cat Noir merely glared at Princess Justice. She could tell he didn't believe she had hurt the superhero. He was the only smart one in the group, though she had never thought she'd admit that.

The princess rolled her eyes. "Look at you, misunderstanding. But then again, I don't owe you an explanation, though I must say it hurts to be second fiddle to her. I'm so much better and more powerful than that stupid Ladybug."

Rena Rouge's face turned red. "You are a villain. Ladybug is a superhero. She's amazing, and you can't measure up to her."

"The good guys and the bad guys . . . it's all about perspective." Princess Justice shrugged. "I'm the real hero here."

"You shoved m—Alya into a wall," Rena Rouge spat. "You're anything but a hero."

Princess Justice shrugged. "I'm more than willing to be your villain." She smirked and raised her arms. "In fact, if you're so desperate to see me as the bad guy, I suppose I'll give you a good reason."

The walls shook for a moment before they tumbled to the ground. Carapace tackled Rena Rouge, and Princess Justice heard the girl scream before the superheros were obscured by the rubble. Dust hung suspended in the air, and the princess smirked gleefully.

"Princess Justice," Hawk Moth said. "Stop playing around and get me their miraculouses!"

The princess rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll cut to the chase." She smirked. "This will be easy."