Names

I decided to do a mixture of names thanks and I made a new book called what's wrong with us it's a shaytards book
Emmi pov
I swear I saw Blake but I ignored it and went to sleep. the next day I went to school I saw Mia she's my bestfriend.
I walk into class and I saw Colten he is so cute. but then Molly came up to me
Look everyone it's miss. loser emmi butler. said Molly everyone started laughing. you should've stayed in that coma class was so much better with out you she said. I went to my seat and mrs. spencer was giving her lesson and I look at Colten he smiled at me. he was so cute I turned so red. I hate how he makes me red but I like him. I do my work and then it was snack time. Molly spilled juice all over my desk and mrs spencer got on to me. it was recess and I played with Mia we played we were birds and I bumped into Colten. we started talking and then Molly came up to me "it's obvious you like Colten get away from him no one wants to date a loser lamo wanna be like you emmi butler." said moly she pushed me and I ran. her and hunter and bea chased me I ran to the slide but drake was up there and blocked my way. Molly and the rest got to me. they said I should Die and be with jimmy. he's dead I said. and they called me a murder. for the rest of the day I was called murder. when I got home I cried and looked outside and I decided to go into the attic and play with my dolls. but when I entered the attic I saw Blake hurting avia. I let out an ear piercing scream and next thing I knew he grabbed me and stuffed me in a cage with Avia then my dad came with the gun.
To be continued