Take It All Back Please

*New Message*
"Die whore!"
*New Message*
"Ugly little skank."
*New Message*
"Eloras got the clap!"
*New Message*
"Do you take 2 cents for a good night?"
*New Message*
" If I were you I'd kill myself already."

Message after message.

"Wow my daughters really popular." Mom said pulling into the student drop off. Yeah, I believe school slut is the most popular title one can have.

I wish I could've told my mom everything running through my mind and what was going on but I knew she would only blame me. She always has, and I don't know why that would've changed. After all I wasn't the victim, I was the offender.

I laughed at moms joke, " Alright bye mom, love you." I say heading out the school.

"Yeah." She responded and used the stop as an opportunity to fix her makeup.

" Wait do you have practice today?" I ignored her as she ignored me and continued walking.

" Alright love you too..." My mothers script faded off in the distance, she said she loves me because she was my mom, but the only creature she could ever love was a male.

I walked into school with my head down and my hood up hoping that no one would recognize me, I quickly go to my locker(which thankfully is right by the main entrance and bathrooms) to go to put my backpack away and find a place to hide. I could take a lot of bullshit, but I knew that day I could possibly snap. While at my locker my phone continues to blow up:

56 new messages, 43 new images?

"Elora the Whora!" A group of unfamiliar girls lead by a giant chanted as they walked by, I ignore them.

"Oh did they destroy your ear holes too?" The large one said as she slammed the locker door on my hand. A very sharp pain rushes through my hand but no where else. The adrenaline running through my veins instantly numbing the pain.

"What the hell was that for?" My voice comes out neutral , but I was more on the acidic side of the pH scale. My soar fingers began to form fist, but my shoulders remained relaxed.

" Don't step too close, I don't want whatever nasty thing you got." She said and proceeded to turn around, the other girls did not turn around, noticing the smoke spewing out my nose.

"The only nasty thing here is your face." I said and turned to head in my own direction.

Fight or flight and I chose flight.

"What'd you say?" She used her disproportionately small hand to grab my shoulder. I paused, closed my eyes and relieved a deep sigh to try to contain my temper. I continued to take flight but she grabs a hand full of my hair and yanks me back.

"Let me go." I demanded "Right now." I had to chose to be a daddies girl or mommies girl.

"What, are you gonna get your pimps to fight for you?"

my pimps? I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but I was certain I wasn't in the mood for any of it.

I turned around to get a good look at what I was up against. she was a cute skinny girl with a ugly attitude, I didn't see her much around school, she probably didn't show up often. I scanned her body up and down and stopped at her eyes which were taunting me more than her words.

"Creepy bitch." She said with her eyes.

"I'll show you biitch." I whispered, and threw one of my fathers punches at her , and soon after, another and then punch after punch. I wasn't gonna stop until I knew she wouldn't live to speak another word. ______________________