On The Roof (Zayn Malik Sweet-Romantic Imagines) for everyone !!

So tonight, you just walked home from school. Hell, yeah. School. You got participated in this kind of Christmas celebration at school so you had to decorate and coordinate with other friends. You passed by Zayn’s house, he’s your crush. Just passing by his house, without seeing him, you just felt this kind of sensation. ‘Would he come out? Would he greet me?’ you thought. Of course you have talked to him before, but you never really asked him out. Hell no, of course not. “[Y/N]!” someone called your name. You turned around, no one was there. You didn’t think it was a ghost right? “[Y/N] ! over here!” then you saw ZAYN, he was waving at you. He was on his house roof, sitting there. “Hey Zayn!” you waved back. “From school, huh?” he asked you. “Yeah, the decorations process went well,” you replied to him, smiling. “Hey, come up here? would you?” he asked you. “Um.. up there?” you hesitated. “I .. have to climb up there?” you asked. “Um nope actually. Get into my house. there’s a stair. Come up, there’s a room. get in . looked out of the window. i’m gonna be there. sorry i can’t get down there, my legs.. freezing,” he laughed. “Get into your house? No way. Your parents-” you said to him. “They’re not here, my family .. they’re all in London now,” he cut you off. Then you nodded, you got into his house. You were jumping like crazy, you saw that there’s a mirror. You fixed your hair, and your clothes. You tried your sweetest smile. You were really nervous. There were only you and Zayn in that house. Then you came upstairs, open the door and there he was. outside of the window, on the roof. You came nearer to the window, “Hey there,” you said. “What took you so long?” he asked you. You chuckled, “Umm nothing, haha,” you laughed awkwardly. Then you climbed the window and got outside. You’re sitting with him out there. He’s got a blanket, some chips and some coke. “Want some?” he asked you. “Yes please, i’m hungry,” you smiled at him. “There you go,” he gave the whole package to you. “All of it? Seriously?” you asked him. He nodded. You ate it hungrily but still being polite. You haven’t eaten since lunch at school. “So.. how’s your day?” he asked you. “That went well, you know. Pretty tiring but it’s still fun? how about you?” you told him. “My day.. it’s been horrible, everyday actually,” he chuckled. “Oh Zayn, what’s wrong?” you asked him. “Actually, i have a crush on this one girl, but i never know if she likes me back,” he said with a sad voice. There, he said it. He’s in love with other girls, you’re broken hearted. But you kept smiling at him, didn’t want him to know, “Yeah, unless you tell her,” you replied to him. You almost cried, but you thought he didn’t realize it. “Tell her?” he asked you. “Yeah, I have to tell her,” he said. Tears started streaming down your face. “Why are you crying, [Y/N]?” he wiped out your tears. “Nothing,” you whispered. “So, who is that girl?” you hoped it wasn’t your best friend, Kayla. You’ve been watching them spending time together. “You,” he said to you. “Yeah, you. I’ve been in love with you since like forever,” he held your hands. “Oh, Zayn,” you said to him. “It’s okay, if you don’t love me back, I’m a tough guy,” he said to you, chuckled. “I’m.. I’m in love with you too, since you know .. since the 10th grade,” you said to him, with happy tears. “[y/n] would you be my girlfriend?” he asked you. “Yes. Yes! of course!” you said to him, then you both shared a passionate kiss, but then you remembered that you’re on the roof, you both almost fell off. Then you both laughed, cuddling on that roof , shared a picnic. “But, i don’t get it. You’ve been spending times with Kayla, not me,” you said to him. “It’s just, I was scared if you would ignore me, so i just tried to get all information about you from Kayla,” he put his hands through his hair, smiling at the ground. Awwwhhh.. you loved his smile. Then you spent the whole night on his roof, talking to know each other. And you slept on his bed, your head buried in his warm chest, while his hands hugging you. That was the best night of your life. :)

~florence