ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Author's notes: Hey guys, so sorry for the late update! Just wanted to make three points today.

First point: In the previous chapter, I mentioned that I have a long list of ideas I want to work on after completing this story and I made things harder for myself by coming up with two more new ideas 😩 I decided that I will be writing a Haikyuu Reader Oneshots book and an Oikawa x Reader story set in a Zombie Apocalypse! But like I said before, I will first have to finish the stories I am currently writing.

Second point: Next weekend, I will be away on a camping trip with my friends so I don't think I will be able to upload next Sunday. I will try to but if not, then the next chapter will most definitely be up the Thursday after when I come back from the trip.

Third point: Thank you so much you guys for over 100 votes! Makes me so happy to know that people out there are enjoying this story!

Enjoy this new chapter! ❤

"ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴄᴀʀʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ." 

ꜱᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

The Sin of Greed hasn't said a single word to me since we left our little spot underneath the tree. He's carrying me on his back right now, his large hands tightly secure around the back of my knees while my arms are wrapped around his neck, the bunch of white lilies still in my hands. My head is resting on Ban's back, my cheek pressed against his new outfit.

"Ban?" I call out softly since I can't take the silence anymore.

"Yeah?" comes the gruff response.

"Are you—" Upset? Disappointed? Angry? "Are you alright?"

"Me? I'm fine, shorty. Should be asking you that question."

"I feel...alright. I guess." My face buries itself deeper into his back.

After a few minutes, Ban says quietly, "(Y/n/n)?"

"Hmm?"

"You know Ave, don't you?"

"What?" I blurt out, hearts starting to beat very fast. "What d'you mean? I just met her—"

"No, you didn't," Ban cuts me off. "You've met her before, or you've seen her somewhere before. All I'm saying is that today was not the first time you've seen Ave."

"I—" I bite my lip shut. Lying to Ban would wreck me but at the same time, I don't want to keep him in the dark. Not anymore.

"You don't have to tell me now," he says gently. "Tell me later when you're ready. But you'll eventually have to spill the tea."

I chuckle softly. "Spill the tea, huh?" Honestly, Humans have such odd phrases and sayings.

"Yup," Ban says and then out of nowhere, he tips forward so I come falling to the ground. But before I reach it, he grabs me and then throws me high into the air and shocked screams immediately escape my lips.

"Ban!" I exclaim when I come back down into his snug arms.

"Aww, your scared face is just too cute," he comments slyly and before I can say anything to that, he throws me back up towards the blue skies again.

"You bastard, stop!" I shriek as I squeeze my legs together and place my hands on my butt so that no one can see my undergarments. That is the last thing I want. When I come back down, I try to punch the immortal but he dodges and then throws me into the air again but higher this time.