12:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

This is every time story for me. These guys decide to meet at a club for drinks and some obvious reasons. I have reached the club 20 minutes ago. These three still aren't here. According to them, Theo is reaching in 5 minutes. Scott is in parking lot, and Peter is at the entrance of the club. And these statements were said by them 10 minutes ago!
..........................

JENIFER'S P.O.V

What should I wear? What should I wear?

When I was dating Caleb, we went to club several times, he was a heavy drinker. All his friends were such heavy drinkers. I don't have much problem with that, but then they used to misbehave. They even misbehaved with me. When I told Caleb about it, he ignored me. He said they were just goofing with me. But I knew, those stares weren't just goofing up, they were dirty stares.

Anyways, it is past now. But sometimes all that feelings come up and you feel emotional, and very hurt.

Don't go there Jen!! Don't go!

I washed my face with cold water, did my face routine and came out of the bathroom to get dressed.

This was my look. (A/N: Hope you guys like it.)

After 10 minutes or so Nats and Carter came to pick me up. We reached the club in about 20 minutes, which included Carter complaining about how Natasha was getting ready so slowly. I said it's completely alright. And we girls need time to get ready. There is so much that goes into dressing up. Duh!

As we entered the club, I felt as if I am back with Caleb. Clubs were just his things.

Mila and her boyfriend Lucas were waiting for us. Soon Carter and went to order drinks for us. Natasha, Mila and  I started talking about random things. Nats also explained what she will have to do now as a Marketing Executive.

"Ladies!! Here are your drinks. What were you talking about huh?" Carter came.

"I was saying that the guy there with white coat is so fucking hot." Natasha started to tease him.

"What?! Who the fuck is that guy? And he is more hot than me? Darling?" Carter was fuming.

"Carter! Hey hey relax! She is just joking. You know how much she loves you. You guys are literally the cutest couple in here." I laughed.

Carter looked at Natasha with suspicion.

"Aww babe, ofcourse you are the hottest." Nats pouted.

Carter pecked her sweetly.

"Okay you guys go to the dance floor and enjoy." I said as I took the first shot.

"And what about you?" Mila  asked.