𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥: 𝟏

Nobara and Yuji were now fighting over weather to get sushi or steak. You didn't want to argue since you were starving and was fine with anything.. and because Gojo said you can get anything on the menu plus extra.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"
Yuji gave scissors while Nobara gave rock.
"Oh, yeah!!" Nobara cheered while you clapped for her.

"I guess we can go to the sushi place in Ginza," Gojo looks at his phone.
"Ginza yay!! Isn't that great, Y/n?" Nobara started cheering.
"Yep! Nanika and I are starving!"
"Nanika?" She asked, looking at you confused.
"I can explain back at school, I'm starving right now~," you whined.

"I want revolving sushi!" Yuji said. Nobara glared at him and started grunting. "Itadori, you're such a.. ugh!! Fushiguro, Y/n say something to him!"
"If we're going, we should get something good since Gojo is paying," Fushiguro told you and Yuji.

"Revolving sushi is its own thing," Yuji tried to explain before Nobara lost her shit. "Like how yakisoba and instant yakisoba are different!"

"Yeah.. but I wanna eat big girl sushi," she whined.
"Sushi's a boring meal! Revolving sushi is an experience! And you said you were from the countryside, so have you ever been to a revolving sushi place?"
You, Megumi, and Gojo watched from a far while they argued.

"My favorite is Sushi go," Gojo spoke up. "But I'd go with Splendid Sushi for a first-timer."
"You totally get it! Kugisaki listen closely. At Splendid Sushi, the sushi is given to you by a bullet train!

"What!!?" A lightning struck Kugisaki.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" You yelled at them. "I'm starving, hurry up and let's go get food already!"

"Fine, fine!"