Chapter. 13 God Vs The Chains Of Heaven.

Y/n flies through the skies as he felt the presence of sefar getting stronger and stronger, once y/n reached his destination he was surprised to see where the ancient city of uruk used to lie.

Y/n:"there is nothing here?"

Enkidu:"sefar has created a bounded field, that structures you see before you are fake."

Y/n:"what do i do?"

Enkidu:"break through it, but before you do that I must inform you. When your fight with sefar starts you must make sefar tired from fighting..."

Y/n:"how do i do that?"

Enkidu:"make sefar use all its energy unto fighting you, and you will focus on grabbing as much energy as you can to prepare for your noble phantasm."

Y/n:"so make sefar tired, while i dodged and defend from sefar's attacks while also grabbing energy from the earth?"

Enkidu:"yes, i wish you good luck..."

Y/n:"wait your going out of my consciousness?"

Enkidu:"yes, it's so you can focus and defeat sefar"

Y/n:"what happens when i defeat sefar?"

Enkidu:"the rift where sefar came from will close, and you will permanently stay there. You will also not able to hear my voice anymore."

Y/n:"i see, i understand.."

Enkidu:"good luck~"

As enkidu said this, y/n formed a blade to his right hand and stabbed the air suddenly the place where y/n stabbed cracked and broke.

Y/n:"it really was a barrier"

As y/n walked in he saw sefar, in the sky floating as energies and her power grow y/n felt sefar's strength but he knew he had to stop this. The fate of the world rests upon his. And once he has found a way to kill sefar everything will to a grand order.

Immediately sefar notices y/n's presence and turned facing him.

Sefar:"en-kidu..... You've come to defeat me in this universe? H-how devoted you are to protecting your puny humans..."

Y/n:"im not enkidu, but i am defeating you!"

Sefar:"enkidu or not, you will achieve nothing for i am a god! And you a lowly mortal!"

Y/n:"no! I am the chains of heaven! Humanity's bulwark against the evil and i will defeat you!"

Sefar:"then show me your strength!
Chains of Heaven!"

Immediately y/n kneeled down as he Activates age of babylon.

Multiple sword, axes, spears fires upon sefar, once getting close all the this weapons where deflected,y/n immediately knew he had to break sefar's barrier protecting itself

Multiple sword, axes, spears fires upon sefar, once getting close all the this weapons where deflected,y/n immediately knew he had to break sefar's barrier protecting itself. And so as the weapons fired and hit sefar's barrier y/n immediately flew along side the weapons once close enough he prepares a huge shot of energy. Then he released hitting sefar's barrier cracking it.