I Miss You

To Her

Hey I know we haven't seen each other or even talked to each other in a while, but I want you to know, that I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I want you to know that 'I miss you.'

Not that I regret what happened or I want to see you again, just 'I miss you.' Huh... it's so strange to think that someone I knew so well .... is a total stranger to me. That sometimes I go tired days without thinking of about you. Most of the time I let myself forget, because it's easier, but then I find something a photo, a gift, those stupid love letters we used to give each other, and the full weight of what has been lost crashing down on me.

Part of me wants to see you again, to hold you again, to kiss you again; all those feeling become empty thoughts. When I look back now, remembering love isn't what it seems. Huh... its just so easy to forget.

But, this isn't regret, we had our reasons for ending it and they are as valid as ever. The back of the start we didn't need any reasons to fall in love we just did.

The reasons came in the end huh... and since then it has been about reasons and thats good, it means that one day I'll find someone, I don't have to say 'Goodbye' to, but part of me just misses loving someone and having them love you back, that's all.

I guess what I'm saying is I hope things are good for you, I hope every things
great....I hope every thing is great. I hope you found a love that's all the things I couldn't be. But just a small part of me hopes that you still remember what it was like, before the reasons and that 'You miss me too.' I guess this is goodbye.

From Him