i do.

Y/n's pov:-

I was finally ready for the wedding. I was so nervous that I couldn't even eat anything for the whole morning. Wedding jitters I guess.

"y/n. it's time", Jen called me and I looked up. I took a deep breath.

"okay I'm ready", I said, adjusting my dress for the final time.

"also, one final question. who's taking whose name?", she asked.

"I'm taking her name. The name l/n still fills me with disgust. so y/n Brown it is", I said.

"alright. who's walking you down the aisle?", Jen asked me. There was no sign of Jayden anywhere. My eyes darted across the room.

"Noah? could you...?", i asked him.

"me?", he asked, obviously surprised.

"yeah you", I said. He looked back and forth between me and Jen.

"well, if you're asking me to then it will be my greatest honour", he said and I looped my arm around his.

"not if I have anything to say about it", I heard a voice say and I immediately turned around. Jayden.

a smile lit my face as he walked up to me, dressed in perfect attire.

"jade.", i said, smiling slowly.

"looks like you're stuck with me after all, kiddo", he said and extended his arm. Noah moved away and let Jayden take his spot beside me.

"thank god you're here or I was completely and utterly going to make a fool of myself", he said.

"well, duh, its you", I said, teasing Noah.

"you're lucky its your wedding today or I'd have assassinated you by now", Noah said.

"y/n, come on, time to move" Jen whispered to me and I nodded. This is it. I was finally getting married to the woman I love.

Jayden and I slowly walked down the aisle. Guests cheered on either side of the carpet. The song "I get to love you" was playing. The song I sang to Millie when completed one year.

I saw Finn, Caleb, Gaten and Sadie cheering. I couldn't be courageous  enough to look up to the altar, where Millie was waiting for me. My heart was practically beating out of its chest.

I took a deep breath once more. I slowly looked up to the altar. Harry waved at me. And there she was, standing like a goddess in her wedding gown, waiting for me.

She smiled at me

She smiled at me. A smile that made the moment magical.

I went ahead and stood in front of Millie. Her smile never seemed to leave her face. Neither did mine.

"Good morning to everyone present here", harry started.

"today we gather here to celebrate the union of two very special people", he said and looked at both of us.