Chapter 5

I wake up, confused. Where am I? The door opens and a broad, tan boy comes in. "Hey, Tris." He greets gently. "Or do you prefer Beatrice?" I sit up slowly. "Um, Tris is fine- I guess." He nods, "How are you feeling?" I shrug, "Where am I? Who are you?" He smiles softly. "I am Uriah, your best friend. You are in Four's room." I scowl, "Who's-" A tall, muscular boy comes in. He leans on the door frame, dividing his body in half. He leans his temple on the door frame. The boy has soft, shaggy brown hair. He also has Stormy blue eyes, that make me melt inside.

He looks at me. "Tris, you're awake." He breathes and comes in completely. I lay down. "So, who are you?" I ask, stressed. He swallows hard. "That's Four, Tris. He is your boyfriend." Uriah says and Four looks at the floor. "Wait, I need like a biography of my life right now." I say and Uriah sits on the bed, Four sits by me. His right leg touches my left. "Okay. Your real name is Beatrice Prior, but you prefer Tris. You are in a gang, our gang. The Night Creepers." Something comes back to me. One name. Lynn. A voice whispers in my head. "Lynn." I say suddenly and Uriah nods slowly. "Yeah, Lynn is your friend." Four says, voice cracking.

I nod, "The enemies to our gang is the DayTroopers." I scrunch my nose up. "Peter." I spit and Four nods. "She's remembering Uri." Uriah nods. Lynn comes in. "Lynn." I say and she smiles lightly at me. "Tris." she greets back. "Anyway, you are sixteen. Four, Shauna, Zeke, Lauren, and some others are-" the number is whispered in my head. "Eighteen." I finish and They look taken aback. Uriah continues, "Marlene, Lynn, and Will are-" I cut him off again. "Seventeen." Four kisses my temple. "Yeah, Christina, myself and you are-" He tries. "Sixteen." I finish.

"Exactly. Four got his nickname from his-" I cut him off, but hesitate on speaking. "Do you know it?" Uriah asks softly. I start to shake my head but then I remember. "His football number and Fears?" I ask and they nod. Four kisses my earlobe. "It's hard to remember." I admit. "You're doing great, baby." he whispers in my ear, huskily. Shivers run down my spine. "It's okay. Do you know if Christina has siblings?" Lynn asks as A blond haired boy comes in. "Christina has...." I bite my lip and I think. "A little sister?" I question and the boy nods. "Her name?" Four whispers in my ear and starts to kiss it. I have trouble concentrating.

"Erm, was it.." I trail off with a sigh of delight. I blush, "Rose." Four smiles and presses closer. "Yes. My name?" I study him for a minute. "Will?" I say and he nods. "I have questions of my own. But I want to be in private with her for that." They leave, closing the door. Four kisses my neck and I let out a soft and small moan. "My name. My actual name." He asks. "Umm..." I try to think and he squeezes my waist. "You're distracting me..." I moan and he kisses my jaw. "T-Four.." He pulls back. "You almost said it. C'mon you can remember, baby." He kisses me and I sigh.

His tongue curls with mine. "Tobias..." I moan. He sighs with delight and relief. He tugs me closer and I clutch his hair. "Moan my name, baby..." he whispers, running his nose on my jaw. He kisses my neck and starts to suck on it. I moan and he pulls me closer. "Tobias.." I moan softly in his ear. He kisses my neck harder and I dig my nails in his shirt. He winces and kisses my neck, sucking occasionally.

He pulls back and I take the chance to take his shirt off. I absentmindedly run my hand over his six-pack. He kisses me gently and I smile softly. "What's my birthday?" he asks, gently. "M-March, 4th." I stutter and he grins. "Yes." He pecks my lips and rests his forehead on mine. "You're remembering, gorgeous." I blush and memories of the two of us come back to me. It's a little blurry but it's memories. Bias' birthdays, My birthdays, Dates, etc. "Bea?" I snap out of it. "You okay, baby?" I nod. "Just.. some memories came back, that's all." he pecks my lips. "What of?" he asks gently. "Of you and I." I reply and he smiles sheepish.

I nuzzle in his neck, "I love you, Bias." I whisper and he breathes a sigh of relief. "I love you, too, Bea." he kisses my temple. I fall asleep in his strong arms, safe and sound. I love him so much.