Asmodeus x reader Obey Me

It had been about 3 months since you arrived in Devildom. The brothers all accepted you, but there was one who thought of you as more than friend. Asmodeus, the avatar of lust. You were oblivious to his feelings, and completely aware of your own. You too, had feelings for peachy pink haired 5th born. Everyone knew this fact except for Asmo himself. Even the Angels who you have grown quite close to.

"I have an idea. I can ask Barbatos for a cake recipe that is so delicious, and Simeon can cook some awesome food, and Solomon can make some stars float, or candles rather."

"Luke, she just wants to ask him how he feels about her. I don't think they would be at the candle light dinner stage."

"Simeon is right. I've know Asmo long enough to know that he would have his hands all over her in every way he could think of.

"That wasn't what I was getting at Solomon. You make it seem as though he would only want her to use her body whenever he wanted, but we can all clearly see that he is head over heels in love work her."

"Um...I'm literally standing right here. I'm the one who wants to confess to Asmodeus. Shouldn't I be in on this conversation?"

"Y/N is right. It should be her decision on how she wants to confess to him."

"Confess to whom?"

"Asmo!"

"Oh my dear Y/N. Are you in love? Who is it? I promise I wont tell anyone. Come with me to my room. I'll help you prepare to confess to your true love!"

Time Skip to Asmodeus' room.

"You're going to look so beautiful that you will outshine even me!"

"Asmo...Are you okay?"

" Of course. Why wouldn't I be? I'm just so...Happy that you found someone that you....Love...

He's very lucky to have you like him. Have I ever told you how much I admire you? From your looks to your fashion to your personality. Your smile makes me swell with a feeling I never thought I would have." "Asmo...What are you saying?"
"What? That I'm in love with you? I guess it doesn't matter anymore anyway. You're in love with someone else so..."

No! No Asmo I'm not in love with anyone else. The person that I love is you! Luke was trying to think of a way to make me confess to you! I thought that you wouldn't return my feelings."

...
Your mind went blank. It all happened so quickly. All of a sudden, Asmo's lips had landed on yours molding into them in a passionate kiss. You did the only thing you could think of and combed your fingers through his hair whilst returning the kiss. Your body was set on fire and all you could feel was the love that you felt for the demon stood in front of you. When he pulled away, it felt as if a part of you was missing. You wanted him just as much as he wanted you. Before you knew it, Asmo was gently sliding your shirt off of your body. You helping in the process. He removed your pants shortly after. He then moved to his own clothes and started taking them off. He took you hand in his and led you to his bed where he proceeded to lightly push you onto the covers. He hovered over you and put his arms around your back to undo your bra. Keeping his hands there waiting for your nod of approval. He wanted you to be comfortable during this time. He started leaving gentle kisses on your jawline, then leading them down to your collarbone where he then started to lightly suck at the skin leaving a mark. His only goal at this moment was to make you feel good. He didn't care about anything else other than your satisfaction. His hand started to trail down your body caressing your sides. He stopped at the band of your underwear, hooking it onto his finger as he lifted your lower body from the mattress to make taking off your underwear easier. After discarding them, he starts rubbing circles on your heat making you moan out. Smirking, he pushed a finger inside of you, then another, then another. He loved the sight of you in complete ecstasy beneath him. He was getting needy. You could feel his growing erection pushing against your thigh. He couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to feel you. He needed to feel you. He pulled his fingers out making you whine from missing feeling and swiftly took off his boxers. He pushed your legs apart and pushed himself into you. You moaned out thinking that the whole house could hear you. What was worse was that the Purgatory Hall boys were still downstairs. You sure hoped that they wouldn't hear what sin was going on upstairs. They would probably never speak to you again. Asmo held himself in you, waiting for you to give the word. Which you did. "Asmo...Make me feel good, please." "Of course my dear Y/N. I would love nothing more than to pleasure you until morning." He starts moving. Gently rolling his hips into yours. Loving the look of pure pleasure on your face. He had done this many times before. Never had it meant anything the way it did right now. "Ohhh...Y/N, you're so...ahh...Tight...mmm..." "A-Asmo...mhhmm...Faster...ah...Please. " "Ohhhhh. As you wish my love." He then starts thrusting at a rapid pace, leaving the both of you gasping and screaming out of pure ecstasy. You're seeing stars. "ASMO!!! Ohhhhh...I-I'm gonna cum!!!" "Do it love. Oh...Cum all over my cock." "A-ahhhh ASMODEUS!" "Oh yes. Ahh s-shit. Y/N...Baby girl...I'm so-so close. AHHHH" He screams out and shoots his hot load inside of you making you scream. He pulls of you, the both of you sweating and gasping for breath. "That was...The best sex I've ever had." "Asmo...That was the only sex I've ever had." ..."REALLY!?!? Well I'm glad that I got to be your first time. And maybe even your last? Y/N...Will you be my girlfriend?" "Gasp...Yes! Yes of course. I love you so much Asmo." "Heh, I love you too...Darling.

Bonus:

"Mammon!!!"

"Satan keep holding him back"

"I'm trying Luke!!!"

Well try harder!!! I don't want that scumbag ruining Y/N and Asmodeus' time. Back me up Simeon."

"I-I uhh...Yes, Luke is right. As much as it is a sin to be physically intimate before marrige, they love each other and everyone can see it. They deserve to be left alone for the time being."

"GAHHHHHHHH!!! THAT HORNY LITTLE FUCKER IS GONNA PAY. IF HE HURTS HER AT ALL THEN IMMA THROW HANDS!!!"

"What is the meaning of all this ruckus?"

"ASMO IS FUCKING Y/N!!!"

"Okay??? And??? He wouldn't do anything to her without her permission. Why are you so upset? You want her to be happy right?"

...

"I-I guess so...But seriously, I'm tellin ya. If he hurts her, he's a dead demon.

A/N
I hate myself lol. I never intended for this story to be sexual. It kinda just escalated. Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.