Chapter one

They were everywhere.

One came at me from my right. I chopped its head clean off with my shovel. Before any more could get me, I ran.

I found a door on my right. I banged it open, slammed the door shut and barricaded it. Before I could get a chance to breath, I was slammed into the wall.

When I looked into the face of the guy elbowing me in the throat, time stopped.

I've never seen anyone so beautiful in my life.

He had hazel eyes and light brown hair and as he was pushed up against me, I could feel his tightened abs through his shirt.

When he realized I wasn't a zombie, he let me go. "You ok?" He said, his voice so beautiful i felt like fainting.

"Yeah" I said, my voice shaking.

"Ok good." he said relieved. "My name is Luke." He stuck out his hand, as if it were before the change.

"Sarah" I said. I shook his hand. They were cold and I started to swoon.

If Cade saw me like this, he would have a huge fit.

We stood there in silence, just staring at each other. All of a sudden, the door was banging. The zombies were right there. We both jolted.

"Let's go somewhere that's safe." He said with a smirk. I giggled. Why did this guy make me act like this?

From that exact moment on, my life changed. And the story that I'm about to tell you, will blow your mind.