Ch. 15 - Ecstasy

Cain's hands pulled against her waist, drawing her close to him and he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. Her hands came to rest against his smooth firm chest as they kissed and she felt his hands slide up her back before he unhooked the back of her black lacy bra, sliding it down her arms. 

He pulled back from her kiss and looked down at her B cup size breasts, wrapping his hands around them and running his thumb across her nipples. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. It had been a long time since she had been touched there. Almost two years to be exact. 

When she opened her eyes again he was looking into them and that made her heart flutter and beat a little faster. He pulled against the arch of her back, drawing her body against his, her breasts pressing against his bare chest as he leaned down and kissed her again, walking her over toward the bed. He laid her down and climbed on top, owning her mouth with his as she felt his hardness pressing against her through her underwear. 

He reached over and slid open the drawer on his nightstand and pulled out a condom wrapper, ripping it open with his teeth before rolling over and pulling his boxer briefs down and kicking them off, revealing his long, very hard erection that was standing straight up. He slid the condom down onto his length and then reached over, his fingers gently sliding across her stomach and sliding under the elastic waistband of her panties as he pulled them down. 

She held her breath, looking up at him as he hovered over her and she slowly let her legs fall open, exposing herself completely to him. His eyes left hers and looked down between them and she swallowed hard when she saw the hunger in his eyes as he bent down slowly and his face got closer to her center. He pressed her thighs farther apart before burying his face between her legs and covering her core with his mouth, massaging his tongue in waves against her clit, making her grasp a handful of his hair and cry out. 

He definitely knew what he was doing and he wasn't holding back. He slid his hands under her and gripped her buttcheeks tightly as he shook his head back and forth against her clit, making her grip the sheets and arch her back off of the bed. She could feel her climax building as his tongue flicked against her as he buried two fingers deep inside and started pumping them in and out. 

"Cain, that feels so good she panted," gripping his hair and squeezing her eyes shut tight right as her stomach muscles clenched up, making her body tremble as an orgasm exploded inside her, sending electricity across her skin and making her core throb. She exhaled deeply as she sunk back against the pillow, panting with her heart feeling like it was about to beat out of her chest.

He crawled forward, climbing on top of her again and leaning down to capture her mouth with his, laying his naked body down onto hers. She felt his erection pressing against her slit as he pushed up on his arms and looked down into her eyes. His grey eyes were so hypnotizing that she got lost in them, as he slowly pressed forward breaking through the entrance and gradually sliding deeper inside her and she could feel her insides stretching to accomodate his size. 

She gripped onto his shoulders and moaned as he pushed farther in until he was buried all the way deep inside her. He felt so good that she closed her eyes and bit her lip as he started moving in and out.

"You feel so good," she moaned, holding onto his shoulders. 

"So do you Rachel. You feel amazing," he said breathlessly.  

He bent down and pressed his lips to hers as he thrust his hips forward, pushing all the way in as far as he could go before pulling back out again, going in and out over and over, gradually picking up speed until eventually he was thrusting up into her so hard the bed was slamming against the wall. 

She let her legs fall open wider allowing him to go in even deeper, running her hands over his smooth, firm chest and crying out. Hearing her loud moans spurred him on and he slammed into her over and over, pinning her down against the bed with his body weight as he went in even deeper and she tilted her head back and cried out desperately, "Cain! You're incredible!"