CAST;

Yui Komori~

'Little sister, must you always be so

'Little sister, must you always be so...trigger happy? The fun ends if the fucker's dead.'
'It's funny, how playing sweet and innocent people see you as non threat worthy;but all the more fun to make them kneel and beg.'
'Oh sweetheart, that expression is the perfect amount of anguish and disgust, it turns me on so much,never stop!'
'So it begins, the predator becoming the prey.'

Maeve Komori~

  'Oh how you bleed so prettily,shame you'll be dead in a matter of seconds

'Oh how you bleed so prettily,shame you'll be dead in a matter of seconds.'
'If I run a knife through his eye do you think he'll bleed?'
'For fucks sake!If you don't shut up I'll shove my dick up your ass.'
'Oh you poor souls,it's humorous you think that a couple of bitches would scare me.'
'The vain of my existence...high-school.'
'If you give me food I'll kiss you.'
'You dare harm my sister?!? Big mistake.'

Laito Sakamaki~

'Oh,don't you make a beautiful sight

'Oh,don't you make a beautiful sight.'
'I'm not practically fond of my brothers,but I still begrudgingly, kinda,sorta love them. Occasionally.'
'When I stare into your eyes I feel as I'm suffocating with something unknown.'
'I-I don't deserve you. None of us deserve either of you. We're monsters in human skin. Yet, it doesn't stop us from wanting to consume you both whole.'
'You shown me something I've never knew I wanted before. Love and acceptance,and not for what I have or what I look like but for who I am.'
'Careful slut-Chan, one would think you actually cared.'