Blush

(Note- This takes place right after the last chapter so if you don't remember what happened, feel free to reread it :))

☾*✲⋆

"Jungkook can you-" I mutter out.

"Can I what?"

"I- Your hand-"

He furrows his eyebrows and looks at his hand that's grabbing my thigh before smirking.

"Then stop moving Yujin"

I shut up and watch him expertly wrap the bandages around my legs. My stomach still has a couple cuts and bruises that I need to wrap up, but I can't do it myself...

I blush and ask him to help me, "Jungkook... can you wrap my stomach? It hurts-"

☾*✲⋆

JUNGKOOK POV

I stop breathing at her request.

Why does she want me to help...?

I nod and look back at her expectantly.

I should've been preparing for it, but I didn't think she'd actually lift her shirt up. She lifts it up, so that her toned stomach and a bit of her bra is on display to my virgin eyes.

I've never seen a girl this naked-

"Jungkook, if you're gonna ogle me the entire time, then you might as well just not hel-"

I snap out of it and start to circle my arms around her waist. I feel her breath on the base of my neck and I just continue.

Normally, I'd be way more flustered, but the purple and blue all around her stomach snaps me back to the situation at hand.

After we finish up, I clean our area and help my soulmate to her feet. She starts to pull away, but I hold her steady for some reason. There's a nagging voice in the back of my head that tells me to not let her go.

Maybe it's because I know more about her, that there's more under her hard shell.

She looks at me, eyes wide, and mouth slightly parted.

I want to taste those lips...

Shut up Jungkook!

I push her away and she stares at me with bewildered eyes.

"Dumbass" she mutters.

I ignore her and open the door, leaving and shutting the door in her face behind me.

"What was that?" I whisper to myself, breathing hard as my hands pat my red cheeks.

The urge to meet our lips was stronger than I had ever felt.

I've never wanted something more...

☾*✲⋆

I meet Yujin back in class and avoid eye contact. What the hell is going on with me? I've never felt so nervous-

"Jungkook! Wake up for god's sake and stop ogling your damn soulmate!"

I snap up as everyone's eyes shoot towards me, including Yujin.

Taehyung smirks slightly before continuing, "Did you hear what I just said? Nari wants us all to go on a double date"

I flush a bit and rub the back of my neck before sending a message to Yujin.

"Wanna go on a double date with Tae and Nari?"

It's silent for a moment, "If you want to, sure"

"Since when did you care about what I wanted?" I smirk slightly.

I look at her across the room and see her red cheeks before she shakes her head and sits back down again without noticing me.

I smile widely knowing that I'm not the only one experiencing these weird feelings.

"Taehyung, we'll come" I say happily.

He looks at me strangely, "Someone looks excited... how about after school?"

I nod and he ruffles my hair before heading to our next class and eventually, the last class.

☾*✲⋆

"Yujin hold on!" After school, I run towards her and grab her wrist, trying to catch my breath.

She hums, waiting for me to continue, "Double date is after school today"

She huffs a bit and relaxes her previously stiff posture, "Okay, but just so you know, this isn't a date between us"

She narrows the gap by stepping closer, "It may be a date for Nari and Tae, but not us"

I can't hide my laughter that tumbles out, "Why so serious?"

She glares at me, "Because I need to stop-"

Suddenly, she cuts herself off and widens her eyes.

"You need to stop what?" I push.

She ignores me and I keep trying to pester her as we reach Taehyung and his soulmate, Nari, at the front gate.

☾*✲⋆

w.c »———► 726

Ta-da! Sorry for the break, I was busy with school-

Summer is starting for me though, so expect more frequent updates. I got some more readers, which I'm eternally grateful for so thank you guys so much for everything! <3

( •ө• ) ♡

-bree